◈ twenty-two ◈

╔════◈◉◈════╗
Twenty-two
╚════◈◉◈════╝

All of us share a look at each other, It had been the first time Ollie left the room in nearly 24 hours.

"hello Ollie" I nudge Ranboo slightly, signifying him to act casual.

"hello..." she walks over to the dispute with a look of suspicion.

"how are you?" Tommy asks as she looks between him and my spray bottle.

"im fine—why are you spraying Tommy?" she looked towards Ranboo and I.

"he was cleaning too much" Ranboo accused as I handed the bottle over to her.

"Tommy you're horrible at cleaning" Ollie started spraying the counter, Ranboo and I shared a look of worry.

"I would say he's practically a professional at this point" Ranboo rolled his eyes as Ollie wiped the kitchen island.

"professional my ass, he obviously didn't grow up in a household where you had cleaning days" Ollie scoffs as she turns around, spraying the other counter.

"cleaning days?" Tommy mutters.

"y'know like every other Saturday you wake up to a chores list taped to your door and it takes all morning and sometimes afternoon to finish them, and once you're done your hands smell like Clorox for the rest of the day" Ollie rambled knowingly,

"I had that!" Ranboo raises his hand.

"Ranboo knows what Im talking about" Ollie smiles, and Tommy's face lights up at the small interaction.

"so what do you do on these cleaning days?"

"well its sweep the floors, then mop them. And do whatever dishes that have to be done, then wipe down and dust all counters and such—" Ollie listed "clean the bathrooms, vacuum carpets and rugs, fold laundry—there's more but I can't remember"

"did you like cleaning?" Tommy asks,

"I didn't like it first thing in the morning, but sometimes yeah," Ollie nods, going onto another counter in my kitchen.

"would you like something to eat?" I offer,

"maybe in a little bit" Ollie shrugs, still occupied with the counters.

"Tommy—what have you done" Ranboo whispered toward the blonde, who had a look of confusion and pride on his face.

"I—don't—know" he whispers back,

"I'm depressed not deaf" Ollie scoffed,

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

The day went by fast; Ollie had been out of her room a more and seemed all around a lot happier.

"Terrence needs to be fed" Ollie sat on the couch, cuddling with Juniper.

"we can go to your house later if you feel comfortable with it" I suggested,

"yeah, i'd like that" She smiled.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

"how are you feeling?" I ask Ollie, we're all gathered in the living room, just relaxing, "and don't say you're fine"

"im good," Ollie nods, "truly—good"

"that's great" I smile,

"yeah—I think I just needed a break from everything" she chuckles nervously, and I nod.