◈ thirty ◈

╔════◈◉◈════╗
Thirty
╚════◈◉◈════╝

"wait so just because the released a joint statement with the Trevor project—you donated?" Dream pondered.

"that's part of it—It's Vee's favorite charity, and you guys gave me 1,400 dollars in the bet that made me meet her—and I felt guilty keeping the money"

"that's adorable" I awe.

"Ranboo why you gotta be so thoughtful?" Alex accused.

"I don't know" he waves his hands in the air as his voice got higher, "you tell me"

"geez you guys are baked" Dream scoffed.

"you literally broke into my house in the middle of the night, what if I was asleep?" Ollie dazed,

"you are literally online every night on discord until 3 in the morning"

"maybe I should've put melatonin in those brownies" I mutter.

"im fine—ok im not fine—but sleep is weird anyways" She exclaimed, "why do we need it? I don't understand how we as a society haven't discarded sleep as a whole"

"I mean at least you're self-aware" Alex pointed out.

"have you guys checked twitter?" Dream asked,

"not since I ended my angsty Storytime stream, but the entire app was shutting down from the amount of activity" Ollie said, "I've barely been on my phone the past 40ish hours"

"ok...that's good" he nods.

"why? Is there something wrong?" Tommy asks,

"no—there's just a lot of—opinions" Dream tries to explain,

"Im being cancelled aren't I" Ollie says blankly.

"maybe—there's a lot of people defending you—but also some that aren't"

"oh damn" Ollie laughed, scrolling through twitter, "ooh this is a good one, 'attention wh*re who fakes things for the clout, AND is Tommyinnit's girlfriend' ok so I faked being kidnaped, and ALSO had the AUDACITY to be Tommy's significant other"

"its really stupid honestly" Dream scoffed,

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

@user0
Dude stfu, she literally made up everything.

@user1
Exactly, like did she get the rest of the group to vouch for her? No, we haven't heard anything from Wilbur, Niki, Dream, Karl NOTHING

@user2
Poor tommy, she manipulated all of us.

OllieInnit4ever | @OllieInnit
Do you guys seriously think that Ollie would make up an entire story about how she got abducted? And her parents passing?

@user4
But she still didn't tell us until months later like what? Why didn't she just say it on the weed stream?

OllieInnit4ever | @OllieInnit
ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF RIGHT NOW? HELLO? WHATTT? SHE GOT F*CKING K I D N A P P E D WHY WOULD SHE TELL THAT TO PEOPLE 2 SECONDS AFTER BEING RECOVERED

Cadarino | @author
Dude this part hurt me to write, uh anyways #OllieApreciationday, March 10th

OllieInnit4ever | @OllieInnit
#OllieApreciationDay