◈ forty-six ◈

╔════◈◉◈════╗

Forty-Six

╚════◈◉◈════╝

cw: very small mention of suicide!
icryoverfictionalmen edited this again bc she's a g 🤞♥️‼️💪💪

"What should I make?" I ask the brunette, looking through the basket of yarn both Alex and I had gathered over the past few months, the basket had been one of Vee's older ones used for picnicking. (Because of course Luvena Scott has multiple picnic baskets)

Ollie had that stupid devilish smirk on her face that always meant a condensing remark, "Make a f*cking scarf for yourself to hide all the hickeys Big Q gives you in my own house to point out—"

She was cut off by a sharp flick to the forehead, "First off, you saw us once, that was the only time. Second of all, f*ck off. You're not allowed to speak of it, we made a deal."

Ollie rubbed the spot above her eyebrow, "You asked for suggestions, I gave 'em."

"I'll take my asking elsewhere if you continue to be childish," I tsk, grabbing a burnt orange ball of yarn from the basket.

"But being childish is my entire personality," She refuted, throwing her arms up dramatically, "I know Tommyinnit, that's childish behavior within itself."

"Tommyinnit also happens to be your best friend and literal soulmate," I mentioned, "I think that seals the deal."

a/n: I miss ollieinnit can we bring them back I love them sm

"You do have a point." The brunette sighs, pausing for a long minute. I noticed her unusual quietness and glanced over, watching as her eyes danced with contemplation, "What do you think is going to happen once we all grow up?"

"Didn't know you were planning on getting so deep this afternoon," I hum after a moment, hooking the yarn around a loop, "It's pretty out of character for you."

"It's out of character for sober me."

"True."

"So—what do you think is going to happen?" Ollie repeats, leaning onto the kitchen island lazily.

I didn't respond, obviously ignoring the question. Because of course I didn't want to think of the future. It scares me way too much.

"Ranboo and Vee are gonna get married eventually, but it depends on whether or not he ends up moving to the UK, because will Vee go along? Probably. But then it'd just be you and me, but what about Tommy and me? Will I move to England? F*ck no." She shakes her head, dramatically expressing her dialogue, "There's a good chance that Tommy won't wanna move here. But I don't want to do the f*cking 8-hour time difference for the rest of my life and have him fly over for two months every half of the year."

I listen intently, mind processing more thoughts as she speaks.

"So we're basically stuck here! And what am I going to do with my life? Do I continue to feed this messed up society with content? Do I fall off the face of planet earth? Do I f*cking off myself and leave the world to figure it out?!"

"Please don't tell me you're 17 and going through an existential mid-life crisis." I say flatly, fixated on the beginning of a sweater in my hands.

"It's the duality of spending my entire childhood on Tumblr and hiding from my parents."