◈ twenty-eight ◈

╔════◈◉◈════╗
Twenty-eight
╚════◈◉◈════╝
Tw: underage usage of weed

"oh no" Alex mumbles.

"Ranboo you had one goddam job" Tommy says through grit teeth.

"can I have another brownie please?" he holds his hands up in desperation.

"Ollie," I blink, ignoring Ranboo's request, "What did you put in those brownies?"

"brownie mix, eggs—there's other ingredients I can't remember" Ollie waves it off,

"other ingredients? Like what?"

"guys can someone untie my shoes from this chair because I've been on the floor for some time now and the blood flow do be getting to my head" Ranboo laughed hazily.

"yep, definitely weed brownies" I turn around to see Alex enjoying one of the chocolate treats.

"oh my god—" I pinch the bridge of my nose,

"Ok now that that cats outa the bag, look Iris, I can climb into my sink" Ollie rushes.

"how many of the brownies did Ranboo have?" I caution, looking at the dazed teen on the ground.

"he didn't even know they were weed brownies until he had some" Tommy wheezed, "it was so funny"

Ranboo wined from the floor, "evil! Ollie and Tommy are evil little bitc—"

"WOAH" I cut him off,

"I think that Tommy and I are going through a Bonnie and Clyde arc, we literally drugged Ranboo"

"not on purpose! we didn't know that he didn't know" Tommy leaned against the table.

"and yet im still seeing stars! Stars!" Ranboo giggled, "they're not quite stars, just dots on the ceiling"

"this cannot be happening" I hold my head in my hands.

"as long as we keep them contained in one area we're fine" Alex explained.

"if you guys spray water on me will I feel less paralyzationized?" Ranboo pondered.

"only one way to find out" Tommy shrugged, turning on the water to the sink, forgetting that Ollie was sitting in it.

"AH" Ollie scrambled to get away from the water,

"oops, sorry love" Tommy mumbled, grabbing a cup, and filling it up with the cold liquid.

"I really wanna call Tubbo, Tubbo needs to hear this" Ollie pulls out her phone.

"And I have hands, And I have feet, I'll never die, I am a freak. Hello, I'm here, I'm living in the wall, I know I might be small, but I am a freak!" Ranboo sang the lyrics to 'eighth wonder' as the phone rang.

Chaos was ensuing.

"hello?" Tubbo asked sleepily,

"Tubbo, your platonic husband is paralyzationized" Ollie laughed,

"—it is nearly 6 am in the UK and you call me to say that Ranboo is paralyzationized?" Tubbo asks.

"yes! Yes I did Tubbo, remember that anvil experiment you did on him? We're gonna do that, but with water" Ollie explains,

"wait what?" Tubbo worries, still not fully aware of the situation. Tommy pours the cup of water on Ranboo.

"that hurt" Ranboo giggles,

"oh my god—he's turning into an enderman, what do we do Tubbo?" Ollie said into the phone.

"I—I don't know what's happening!" Tubbo laughed, "are you ok?"