2

(2927 word count)
My channel was growing faster now that I was back making videos, Calvin would stream with me sometimes but never invited his friends from the larger groups he was apart of. I couldn't blame him, but I would occasionally think about asking him so I could get more channel growth.

Along with the few videos with him, I did my normal content with my normal friends and alone, but those weren't as popular. I wished I had as many subscribers as he did but it just wasn't happening. Luckily my real job was fine and I could pick up work as I pleased because I was a free consultant.

It was fun to watch Calvin's content, I got to see him how other people did. He was more lively and out there on his streams, he was putting up a persona for his fans. It was interesting to view someone you know so well through a veil.

On one particularly unfortunate day, I was swamped with a job and wasn't paying attention to my phone or the time. I suddenly got a phone call from Calvin, he didn't normally call so I was worried and picked up. 

"Hey, Ash, what's up?" he asked.

"Hey, Cally, not much I'm just swamped with work, everything okay?"

"Yeah, no everything's fine, just wondering if we were having game night tonight?"

"Ohhhh, okay you had me worried for a second. And I don't think so, but don't worry I'm still down to fuck my Mr. Millionaire if you still want to come over, but it's your turn to bring the condoms." I joked.

He made an inhuman and choked laugh sound and hung up immediately. I was confused and a little hurt but he texted me right after:

Cally <3: I was streaming!

Shit, I didn't remember he would be live today.

Me: What? Why did you call me! Why didn't you tell me! I'm so embarrassed! How many people were on?

Cally <3: I figured you'd be watching :( Enough viewers, and it's gonna get clipped. I was dared to get a woman to say she loved me and I figured you would say it when we hung up!

Me: You're so dumb, I'm way too busy today to watch. And that's a dumb dare

Cally <3: I have dumb friends. Ally's gonna love this

Me: Go do damage control

As Calvin predicted, Ally ran into my room screaming. She'd been watching the stream and saw it happen live.

"I can't believe I just got to watch that happen!" She was smiling uncontrollably at my embarrassment.

"Oh, god, Ally, he should have told me he was streaming. All his fans are going to think we're fucking."

"It may get you more subscribers."

"That's true, if I don't commit suicide before then. I need to watch it."

Ally rewinded the stream on her phone and I watched it through my fingers with my head in my hands.
Calvin and his friends, LarryGames and Kudzo were running around the lobby, waiting for one of their games to start. As usual, they were poking fun at one another and making homoerotic comments about each other's bodies.