Ending A/N

Gotta be honest y'all. This is one of the best works of fiction I've ever written. It clocks in at over 36k+ words, it has a well developed plot, there are early establishing points for later scenes, recurring themes, consistent jokes, some minor character development, and save for the few lazy paragraphs I think it turned out pretty freakin good. It's one of the only longer works I've managed to complete.
And it was originally a Wilbur x reader fanfic.
That stung a bit when I realized for the first time, stung even worse when I became disillusioned and started to think he was an ass, and really hit home when it came to light that he was a serial domestic abuser. This piece I've worked so hard on and spent so much time on could never be shown to anyone I know in real life, it would never see the light of day. 

But then I read your comments. And I re read them, again and again. And then I saw the private DM's I was getting, several of my readers chose to reach out to tell me exactly how much they loved my writing. People, real life people, were getting excited for the updates, they were ecstatic to hear that more of my book was ready to read. I started to recognize reoccurring usernames telling me the joy they got from reading, I became excited to see their name pop up again with each new chapter I posted.
I've written so many words for this fic, but I have none left to properly express what that means to me. None of my words compare to the 20 or so words you would leave in my comments, or the 50 some in my messages. Each and every one of you lit up my day.
Thank you for the love, thank you for taking the time to read this fic and to tap the vote button and write a comment.