4

(1770 words, Warnings: extreme embarrassment, kissing scene)
The party was in full swing by the time I downed my fourth shot, along with Ally. I'd already had five other seltzers and was nowhere near sober. Ally and Jake had seemingly invited everyone they knew, the lights were off, the room was lit up by black lights and glow sticks, and the music and noise was deafening. I was wearing thigh highs and the tight, tiny skirt from our high school days that I had hemmed even further into a mini skirt. I wore a black lacy bra underneath a white button down, most of the buttons had been already undone.

    Ally had worn a bandage dress with no bra. She looked fantastic, it accentuated her large curves incredibly well.

    "Forget Calvin!" I yelled over the noise. "Do you wanna be my fuck buddy?"

    "That's what I've been saying for years!" She yelled back.

    Brandon was wearing booty shorts, JUST booty shorts. Jake had put on a skin tight red morph suit with random holes cut out of it that, while certainly slutty, did not compliment him well.

    There were people stuffed and crammed into the apartment, dancing and grinding on each other like it was high school again. There were quite a few people there I didn't even recognize, I guess they were from around New York. If it's gonna be the "last real party" might as well make it count, I guess. There were bowls of gummy penises on the table along with a menagerie of alcohol and chips, and there was a pin the clit on the coochie game on the wall that had been deeply failed by several guys.

    Ally told me she wanted to see me naked, which prompted me to get up on the coffee table and start dancing like a stripper. I thankfully didn't take anything off but I was barely wearing clothing in the first place so it didn't particularly matter. Some random guys started cheering and throwing cash at my feet, which I immediately grabbed. I knew they were joking but I wasn't about to give up free bills. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed someone staring at me from across the room.

    Calvin was just wearing what looked like work clothing: dress pants and shoes, white button down, and an untied black tie. We made eye contact and he looked me up and down and bit his lip dramatically. It made me laugh immediately. I jumped down from the table awkwardly with the help of another equally drunk girl, and I walked over to him, nearly tripping over my heels into his arms. Strong arms.

    "Woah there!" He said, grabbing my arms to help me keep balance. "You are incredibly drunk, what has Ally done to you?" he laughed at my sloppy state.

    "You seem upsettingly sober." I giggled.

    "I need to stream tomorrow morning. I can't believe you want me to be drunk." He chuckled.

    I pulled him towards me by his tie. "It's easy to get into drunk-Calvin's pants." I kissed his cheek.

    "You don't need any help getting into my pants." He smiled at me, still helping me keep steady.

    "Wanna consummate our friendship?" I giggled again and hiccuped.

    "You're a mess, aren't you." He looked genuinely concerned.

    "You make me a mess."

    "No, I mean an actual mess, what have you had to eat today?"