Chapter 1

I arrived at Perston High 7 months ago. I've made some new friends there. I have my friend Tasha an-, well just Tasha. I've also made an enemy. This girl named Sidney is just pure evil. There is also this guy named Adam. He's cute and sweet an-, not the point.

I wake up morning felling good. This is going to be a good day. I get ready for school. I get in my car and drove to the death hole of my life.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I arrive and Tasha is waiting for my at my locker. She always does this every day.

"Hey bubble-but," she says to me

"What?" I ask her.

"Never mind sweetie," she says. I walk with her to our first period, Math. We sit down in the third row next to each other. Sidney sits in the back with the rest of her posy.

Adam walks in and looks around when his eyes land on me, I freeze. He sits next to ME. ME. Tasha looks at me and has a grin all the way up to her ears.

"Hey, Carie Right?" he says to me. He knows my name!!!

" Yeah, Hey Adam," I try to play it cool.

"You know my name?" He asks.

"Everyone does, your the most popular guy in school," I say. He laughs.

Class starts and Adam passes me a note.

Call me
704-213-5243

Oh shit, Adam just gave me his phone number. I look over at him and we both smile.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

After 3rd period is lunch. Me and Tasha always sit by ourselves, but we don't mind.i always pack my lunch and Tasha gets lunch from school.

When me and T were about to sit, Sidney walked over to us. Me and T looked at each other in worry.

"Look at these two Girl Scouts, got any cookies?" She nagged.

"Leave us alone," Tasha said.

"Ok, I'll just let you eat your "lunch"," she flipped my tray full of spaghetti in my face. She walked away but stopped when she saw Adam. She tried to say hi, but he walked right past her and was coming my way.

" Are you ok Carie?" He asked as he was helping pick noodles and meatball meat off my lower chest. I smiled, "Yeah I'm fine."

Sidney looked frustrated. I liked it.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

After school I drive home. I get to my small house. My moms car wasn't there so she was at work. My mom, Zoey, was an accountant. She said I was found at her doorstep when I was a baby.

I go out to get the mail when this corvette comes up a races up. They run over a puddle and splash it on me. Shit now my clothes are all wet . I look down and see that my clothes are dry as a desert. That was the first time I noticed something was different.