Chapter 3

I go through the rest of the day with a blank head. there are so many things going through my mind. Was that really my mother? Do I trust her? Do I have powers?

I asked Tasha to take me home. In the car, there is an awkward silence.

"You okay C?" She breaks the silence. I look at her with a mixture of bad expressions.

"I'm scared T," I say to her.

"It'll be ok hun," she says as she pulls into my driveway.

"Good luck C," she waves goodbye. I walk up to my porch when I hear a rustle come from the back of my bushes. I go back there and see ADAM playing his phone.

"ADAM?" I scream. I didn't mean to scream. He gets up and scrambles near me.

"It's ok I was just waiting for you to get home," he says covering my mouth.

"Sorry," I mumble as he removes his hands from my face.

"I thought you were going to call me?" He says.

"I was, I just couldn't get around to it, "

"Mmmmhhhhhmmmmmm," he hums.

"Can I ask you something?" I say.

"Sure," he says.

"Have you met Catherine Waves?" He gets wide eyed.

"Why?" He says scared

"Because, I met her today," I say. he grabs my hand and takes me in my own house.

"What did Ms. Waves want to do with you?!?!?!" He said worthily.

"She told me that... that I was her daughter," I mumble " and she gave me this." I pull out the piece of paper. " I haven't seen it yet."

Adam takes the paper and unfolds it. it has a bunch of symbols on it.

"It says "wish you best of luck my water princess." Adam says

"How can you read that?" I ask

"You should be able to!" He shouts. "Caire your the daughter of the ultimate water goddess,"

"How do you know this?" I say.

"Because I am a fire God," he says with a blank face. All I could do is faint.