Chapter 9

Adam takes me to his house. We get out the car and walk to his front door. he has his hand around my waist.

We open the door there is Mrs. Flasker. She has a slim facial expression.

"Mom," Adam said.

"I thought I told you not to hang out with this girl," she said.

"She's not bad mother, give her a chance." he said. I wanted to say something but I couldn't.

"I already gave her water elementals a chance," said his mom.

"She's different," he said calmly.

"Get out of my house now!" She looked at me. I was froze in place. I was left just staring at her.

"Leave her alone, she did nothing wrong," Adam started to scream.

"I SAID GET OUT!!!" She chucked a fire ball at me. AH SHIT!!! This fucking hurts. The door was still open so I flew out and rubbed my body against the sidewalk.

Adams father came down the stairs. He looked at me and then Adam.

"Adam what is going on? Who is this girl? What is wrong with your mother?" He yelled.

Adam ran over to me and stroked my head. Adams mom came outside. She had flames in her eyes.

"Move Adam, let me finish her off. its for your own good," she had flames at her fingertips.

"NO MOM I LOVE HER!!!!" He screamed. Soon Mrs Flasker fell to the ground and I see Adams father with some kind of weapon.

"Take her to the infirmary in the basement," his dad said. I moaned in pain. Adam picked me up and carried me into his home.

We went into his basement where there was potions and mixtures and a whole bunch of first aid supplies.

He placed me in this bed and rubbed me in this gel.

"This will make it better," he said. He started to cry.

"I let her hurt you," he sobbed.

"It's ok," I stroked his face. My body was covered in pain. I started to drift asleep.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I woke up to a sharp pain in my left arm. I look down and see that from my wrist to my elbow, there was a layer of stone on my arm.

Adam came in with two cups of coffee. Ge handed me one. he sat on the infirmary bed and rubbed my thigh.

"That stone is normal btw. Iy forms when water and lava collides. You'll just have to hide it until it withers away." he said.

I nodded.

"Did your dad kill your mom?" I ask.

"No, that raze just made her unconscious. He is uh-" he gulped, "he's getting a divorce though. I'm staying here won't my dad,"

" I'm so sorry, I caused this," I said.

"Like I said, I don't like her, I have been waiting for this moment," he smiled, "Thanks,"

"Your welcome," he kissed me. I kissed him back. I put my coffee down so I wouldn't spill it.i turned over so yo could sit on his lap.

We sat there and made out for about 2 hours. This is what I wanted. I wanted a boy for myself. I just can't believe it's Adam Flasker.

We stopped and he helped me up. It hurt to walk, but I could do it. We decided we should go introduce me to Adams father.

We walked upstairs and his dad was drinking a beer.

"Are you Carie?" He asked me.

"Yes sir," I said. How did he know my name?

"Hi I'm Mr. Flasker, call me Jim," he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed.

"Aren't you Catherine's daughter?" He asked.

"Yes I am," I replied.

"I thought so," he looked at my arm and his smile faded.

"I'm sorry about her. She could never trust water elementals after what your father broke up with her for your mother Carie," he said to me. Adam was silent.

"Wait, my dad and your wife DATED!?! So if he hadn't broke up with her me and Adam could've been siblings!?!!!" I shouted.

Adam looked shocked. Soon Adam took me home. Zoey wasn't home. We open the door and my mom is standing there reading.

"Mom!?!" I say. She throws the books down and comes over and hugs me tightly. She sees my arm and looks at Adam sternly.

"Did you do this?" She asked

"No ma'am,it was my mother," Adam said. My mom kissed my forehead.

"Mom I was wondering..." I started.

"No you can't tell anyone about your powers." she cut in. Did she read my mind!?!

"Why not?" I asked. "its just Tasha she'll never talk to me ever again isle I don't," I beg.

"Ok just her though, nobody else. I gotta go. You guys have fun." She left.

"Well you heard your mom," I turned around to see Adam coming closer. "let's have some fun,"

He shuts the door with his foot. I kiss him before he can do anything else. He pulls off his shirt. I lay on the couch. he lays on top of me and kisses my neck.

He leans toward my ear, "we are a hot mess," I kiss him harder and harder than I have ever done before.

"I like us that way," I say kissing him still.