Chapter 20

"Who's Terak," I asked.

"This bastard who goes around to every rich maiden in the sea. He goes out with them and then asks too marry them. If they say no, well he doesn't take no as an answer,"

"Mom? You said that shell was the life of the sea, what will it do is you break it?" I asked.

"Come," she gestured me to the back of the castle. We swam and there I saw the beautiful coral reef that was once purple, had become brown and gray.

"The whole ocean will end up like this if we don't do something," Mom said.

"What do we do?" I just kept asking questions.

"It's something we can't do alone," she said pulling out a small little yellow bottle, "make your friends drink this, one swig and they can breathe underwater for a week,"

All I could do was nod. She said goodbye and I started to swim toward the shore.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I took my tail and held it like a surfboard. I shake the sand out off my tail and I see this dude come up to me.
He comes up to me with a seductive lip bite and smiles.

"Hey sexy babe, wanna go surf some waves with me?" He asked as he leaned in for a kiss. Hell no!

"Sure," I acted liked I was leaning in for the kiss and when he was an inch away from me, I kicked him in his groin. He bent down and I walked back home.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I went up to me and Adam's door and it was locked. I rung the doorbell. I looked down at my watch and saw it was 3:00.

The door swung open. Adam was in his boxers half awake.

"Hey, how was your jog?" He asked.

"Were you asleep?" I asked a stupid question.

"Yeah," he said, "how long did you jog?"

"Well it exactly wasn't a jog," I walked in the house and sat on the couch.

"Well...," He said.

"Mom and the whole ocean is in trouble," I said.

"Well you know I can't go under water to help," he said.

"Yes you can," I took out the little yellow bottle. "One sip and you can breathe underwater," I explained.

"Really?" He walked over to me and held the bottle. "Well we are going to need more people if we are going to be saving the whole ocean," he said.

"Who else should we ask?" I asked.

"We could...ask Tasha," he said "and... never mind,"

"What... wait....no!" NOT HER!

"Well..she could help!" He said.

"She doesn't even know we have powers!" I yelled.

"Oh well I'll ask her," he said, "you can ask all the other people," he said

"Fine," I complained. Adam went into his room and got dressed. First I called Tasha.

Hello?

Hey it's me Carie.

Hi, what's up?

I need to talk to you. Can you come over?

Sure I'll be right there.

She hung up and the I had one more person in mind.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I walked up to their door and rung the bell. I heard footsteps run down the stairs. The door unlocks and Jasmine opens the door.

"Let's go beat some ass,"

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Me, Adam, Jasmine, and Tasha walk on the the beach. we all go up to the shore.

"Are you sure?" Adam asks me.

"Yeah," I say. I about hop in the water when I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and I see Sidney. Fuck, Here we go!

"Hey losers!" She gets in my face, "where are you going?" Did Adam not tell her?

"For a swim, and your not invited," I said. She gave me the evil eye. She plopped herself on the sand and crossed her arms.

I shrugged my shoulders. I felt around my pocket for the little yellow bottle. I gave it to Adam and Tasha.

"Bottoms up," I said. They each took a sip and I took one too, since u can only breath underwater for a couple hours. I dove on the water with my tail in my hands and the rest follow.

Under the water I put on my tail while the others swim slow behind me. All except Jasmine, she had a tail.

"Cmon lets go shopping,"