Chapter 5

It was Monday again. Another week at the shit hole. I drove my self to school that day. I walk to my locker and there was Sidney talking to Tasha.

"Hey T," I said quietly.

"Oh look it's the boyfriend stealer, l" Sidney said before Tasha could speak. I'm assuming she was talking about Adam.

"Number one; he not your boyfriend, number two; I didn't steal him from anyone, we are just friends."

Adam walked up that moment. I turned around and he had a huge grin all the way up his cheeks.

"Awe man! I thought we were more than "just friends." he said it sarcastically. Sidney stormed off in anger.Adam kissed me on the head and went to his friends.

"Oh my fuc-" Tasha said. I covered her mouth before she could finish her sentence.

"Yes, I kissed him just don't freak out!"

She bit my hand so I would let go.

"YOU KISSED HIM!?!?!" She screamed. Now the whole school was looking at us.

"Sorry," she whimpered. We went to class. Adam sat next to me. Sidney gave the both of us an evil eye.

School went by so fast that day. finally it was lunch. I had pizza and a piece of cake. I sat down and I saw Tasha sit with this girl named Chelsy. I took out my phone and texted her..

Why aren't you sitting with me?

Look behind you

I turned around and Adam was standing there.

"May I sit here?" He said. I nodded. He sat down and smiled at me. He looked at me like I was made of money.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked.

"I like staring at pretty girls." he said. We both laughed.

"Do you want to come over to my house after school?" he asked.

"Sure," I said

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

The rest of the day went by quickly. I rode home with Adam. His house was huge. He lived by himself with his dog, Ralphie. We walked in and he told me to sit down.

"Want a drink?" he asked me.

"Sure," I replied. He came over with a whole beer bottle and 2 cups. We drank every last bottle of beer in the bottle. My head started to hurt and my arms ached. Yep, I'm drunk.

"Carie, your a nice girl," he said obviously drunk as well.

"Thanks you too," I said. He kissed me. I kissed him back. He laid me back on his couch. I laughed. he pulled off his and my shirt. he kissed my neck.

I ruffled through his hair and rubbed his back. He stroked my thighs. Caressing and kissing my body, he made me feel warm. Soon we were wasted enough to get inside each others pants.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

The next morning, we found ourselves asleep on top of each other. He got up and dressed.

"Cmon we are going to school," he said. We got into the car and drove off.

On the way I saw that we passed the school. I had a different place in mind. And by the grin on Adams face, I knew he knew what I was thinking.