Chapter 11

I finally convinced Adam to leave. I went upstairs and played my music. Suddenly Tasha texted.

WE NEED TO TALK DROPOUT!!!😡😡

I texted back...

Meet me on the beach in 2 hours

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I arrived at the port where you cross over to the shore. I walked over there and there was Tasha. She had her arms crossed and had a disgusting face.

I walked over there and she started screaming.

"WHAT THE FUCK CARIE! WHY WOULD YOU DROP OUT?!?!?!?" She shouted. I covered her mouth before she could say anything else.

"There is a logical explanation why I left. If I tell you, you have to promise that you won't tell anyone,"I said.

She calmed down. Then she nodded. I uncovered her mouth.

"You might not believe me but I'm not normal," I say. Okay, form a water ball. I form a small water orb in my palm. Suddenly Tasha got wide eyed.

"I dropped out so I could train with my powers," I almost threw up to see that Tasha fainted.

"Uhg," I walked over to her and struggled to pick her up. I scooped my hands under her thighs and carried her to my car. I placed her in the backseat and drove toward the city.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I arrive at her house and bring Tasha to the door. I ring the doorbell. Tasha's mom answers.

"Hi Carie, what happened?" She said.

" T just got exited, Can I come in?" I asked.

"Sure," she gestured me inside and shut the door. I placed Tasha on the couch.

"Where have you been Carie I haven't seen you in a while," Tasha's mom said.

"I, uh, have been visiting my friend," I replied.

"Oh alright, well, I have to head to work. Do you want me to take you home?" She asked.

"Thanks Ms. Donee, but I drove my car," I said. I said goodbye and walked toward my car. I hip in and drive to my house.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I arrive home. I get out my car and walk toward the front door. I step up to the porch and there is a note on the door...

Don't go to P.S. next Tuesday, I have to show you something.

-Mom

I take the note off the door and go inside. Zoey was on the couch reading her book.

"Hey Chick-a-dee," she said to me when I walked in the door.

"Hi," I said.

"Where did you go?"she asked.

"Uh I went to Tasha's house," I replied.

"Oh ok," she said.

"I'll be upstairs," I say. She nods and I go to my room. I lay in my bed and turn on my laptop.

I go to Facebook and look on it for a while. I scroll down and I see a picture of Adam and Sidney making out in the janitor's closet at the library this girl named Angelena took.

What the hell?!?! This was taken today. What was Adam doing at the library?

I printed the picture and took a photo of it with my phone. I sent it to Adam and texted...

WHAT THE FUCK DOOD WHAT R U DOING FRENCH KISSING THAT BITCH!?!

I sat there for five minutes when he texted back...

Come over to my place. NOW!!

Oh shit.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I drive over to Adams house. I get out my car and run to his door. I ring the doorbell and Adam opens it 3 seconds later.

"What's wrong!?!" I ask. Ge grabs my wrist and drags me to the basement. He turns me toward him and says...

"How could you think I would be making out with my ex-girlfriend, especially when I already have a great girlfriend," he screams.

"Wait I'm your..." I stutter.

"Carie, I have liked you since the fifth grade. I was totally an idiot to date Sidney. I did not kiss her. That photo is fake. I love you. Nobody else," he calms down.

He moves a strand of hair out of my face. I smile. I hug him and ru. The back of his head. He hugs me.

"Hey," I get up from our hug, "I love you so much," he strait up kisses me without me knowing.

"Adam," i say, " We may be opposites, but you make me whole,"

"I don't know what i would do without you," he says kissing me once more.