Chapter 8

We arrive at Sample Woods, that is the name of the woods. We enter P.S like we did yesterday. I go with my class. Where we met yesterday. I talk to Jasmine for about seven minutes before we go to class.

My mom doesn't enter. This lady with really long hair walks in with a huge smile.

"Hi, I will be your sub. today. Mrs. Waves is busy. You may know my son, Adam Flasker," she said.

This is Adams mother?!?! Jasmine raised her hand.

"Excuse me? Um pardon my disturbance. But why is a Flame element teaching a Water element class?" She said.

"I'll be the one asking questions miss, you can answer them," Adams mom said. Gosh she is rude.

We had the most boring class ever that day. The bell rings and I swear everyone wanted to leave. Mrs. Flasker stopped me at the door and made me the last one to leave.

"Are you Adam's friend Carie?" She said.

"Yes I am," I said

"Well I'm glad Adam is making new friends, but I'm afraid that you can not spend time with him any more,"

"WHAT WHY NOT?!?!?!" I screamed.

"You seem like a nice girl, you really do, but your a water elemental and he's a fire elemental. Its just not safe,"

I storm out of there, Furious. I can see Adam when ever I want. I practically made love to him. NOTHING HAPPENED!!!

I meet Adam at the car. he comes up with a huge smile, just like his mother.

"How was P.S?" He asked

"Terrible," I said frowning.

"How come?" He asked

"Your mom was our substitute, she was mean to us and she said that.." I stopped.

"What did she say?!?!" He said.

"She said we can't hang out anymore because we are opposite elementals."

"That's bullshit," he mumbled under his breath.

"I just wanna go home," I whimpered.

"Come here," he said with his arms out.
I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"I never really liked my mom anyway," he said. I looked up and I felt a tear on my face.

"Don't cry, Carie," he said petting me like a child.

"I just don't want to loose you," I sobbed.

"You don't have to," he kissed me. We were then both crying. I knew then my question I was trying to answer. I loved him, I didn't even care who knew.