Hi. Bye. There I Did It

A/N: Because I'm nice I will update now... So thank you Amymaria03__thegamer for commenting and for being so sweet! :D So anyway, I'll get this done with.

Sqaishey's POV

===========================

"My brother's here!" Netty squealed. Then a few boys walked in. I could tell which one was Netty's brother. The one with the curly hair.

I walked up to him and said, "Hi."

"Hi." He replied back.

I walked back to Netty and said, "There, I said hi." She sighed and forced me over to their table.

"There, now you're waiting the table." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"My sister bothering you?" Netty's brother asked me.

"No, not really, she's always doing that to me.  What's will really annoy me is if you don't tip me." I slowly felt my heart beating faster and faster. Could I be falling in love? No. No way. I had promised myself no matter what I wouldn't fall for him. He's Netty's brother, she's my BEST FRIEND, I couldn't love her brother. "So, is it just you?" I asked him, snapping out of my thoughts.

"No," he replied back, "the rest of my friends are in the washroom."

"Oh, okay, I'm Beth by the way."

"Joseph."

Since it was clear that the rest of the table wouldn't be here for a while, I made my way to the kitchen to get some water for the table. "I thought you were waiting a table." Netty said.

"I am the rest of them are in the bathroom, I'm just getting them water." I replied. Netty was eager to get me set up with her brother.

"Hey, Amy, Beth, why don't you come over later today?"

"What for?" Amy asked.

"To go swimming in our pool."

"Why?" I wondered out loud.

"To enjoy the last few golden days of summer." Netty said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Then she shoved me towards the table, "The rest of the table is here. Go."

"Fine," I giggled, taking the glasses of water with me, "I'm going, I'm going." Maybe I was in love with Joseph. Who knew? But I would figure that out some other time. Now it was time to be profesional and wait a table.

Third Person POV

====================

Beth and Joseph were in love with eachother. They just didn't know it yet. But as we know, love will always find its way.

A/N: HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do hope you guys aren't bothered by the whole third person pov. But it's my story so I WILL do it if i wanna. Until next time, BAIIIIII