Diamonds~WAIT~Shove~Darkness

ONE YEAR LATER
================

Third person POV
==============

A year has passed and Stampy and Sqaishey were really, truly in love and nothing would seperate them. Yet Sqaishey wanted more. She wanted a wedding, the kids, being a mother. Netty and Tomohawk were still trying to figure out if they were in love. They insisted that they were just best friends. But deep down inside they loved eachother. But the next thing that would happen would change their lives forever.

Stampy's POV
===========

Sqaishey had no idea. The MAC and I were planning something. "So." Squid told all of us, "Just like when they first fell in love. This is going to happen on the roof at sunset. Right?"

"Right." Amy said, "Then we're going to come out with signs. Here I drew a little 'cast list' on who's carrying what sign." She passed a pice of paper around.

Amy: Will

Rosie: You

Squid: Marry

Netty: Me

Tomohawk: Sqaishey?

I can't believe my friends were actually going to help me with this. I thanked them multiple times.

"So all Sqaishey thinks is that you're going to watch the sunset?"

"Right." I said, "Thank you for everything Netty."

"What did I do?"

"Meddle in my love life until I met the right girl."

"Yeah but you made a wrong turn with Kristen," Squid interrupted.

"Yeah, I remeber that, we were all like 'We don't like you'"Amy and Tomohawk laughed.

"Let's not talk about this," I said closing my eyes.

ZEE TIME SKIP TO SUNSET
=======================

Sqaishey's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••

I came onto the roof. So many memories came flooding into my head. How I fell in love with Stampy. How my heart broke when he had Kristen. "Sqaishey," he said once we got onto the roof, "I'm not so good with words so, I need some people to help me." Then the MAC came in holding signs that read, 'Will you marry me, Sqaishey?' Before I could say yes I heard a shriek and a strong smell of alcohol. It was Melanie. "NO!" She shrieked, "He's mine!!!" Then she shoved me off the roof.

Squid's POV
==========

Melanie!? What's she doing here??? Oh no!!! Sqaishey! Netty screamed. Amy's eyes widened. Sqaishey landed in the pool. Okay, so maybe she wasn't dead. Stampy was halfway downstairs. Tom, Netty, Amy, and I chased after him too. But before I went down I looked at Mel "You ruined everything." I told her, shooting a glare. We all went to the backyard. Sqaishey was on the deck, Stampy was bent over her. "Is she breathing?" Netty asked panicked.

"Quick," Stampy gasped, "Call an ambulance!" Amy ran inside and grabbed the phone. Melanie came down and said, "Joe, you can do better than her."

"Leave me alone Mel!" He screamed, "Can't you see you've ruined everything???" The ambulance came and took Sqaishey to the hospital. We all waited in the waiting room.

"It's even worse," Tom grumbled, "we don't even know if she was going to say yes." Just then a nurse showed up.

"I'm so terribly sorry to tell you but, Beth, she's in a coma. We don't know when she's going to come out of it." Stampy just put his head in his hands. Amy and Netty already had tears running down their faces.

Sqaisheys POV
=============

Where am I? All I could see was darkness. I could hear some people talking. Then I remembered it all the proposal, Mel, and drowning. Why am I here? Why does the world hate me? I just wish Stampy was here I wish he knew I would've said yes. I tried to speak. Nothing. I tried to see. Nothingness. I just wish none of that had happened. 

Aug. 5, 2016: NO OFFENSE TO MELANIE CANDY. She's a lovely woman and we need to respect that she has a life. She's just an easy villain. Do not attack her. If you ship sqampy you should be happy she and Joe broke up. ^-^ remember she has a life too :3