Kristen

A/N: Hey, hey hey!!! Wow, I've been updating alot! So anyway let's get this one with. Me and my lightning hands!!! I'm writing at 20wpm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

========================

Stampy's POV
==========================

Today was the day. The day my friends would meet Kristen. I was a bit nervous. Netty was still mad at me. Amy, for some reason looked upset. Squid hadn't talked to me. Sqaishey, I haven't seen her in a while.

*Time Skip to when Kristen is there*

Kristen's POV
=====================

I hoped that Joe's friends liked me. "Hi." I said to a group of three girls sitting down.

"Hi." Joe's sister said, dully. "I'm Netty."

Oh gosh. What did I do? The girl next to Netty spoke next.

"I'm Amy. Hello." she said, looking at her phone, not paying much attention. There was another girl next to Amy.

"My name's Beth, pleasure." She said sarcasticly. Okay so this is going to be harder then I thought.

Amy's POV
===================

I'm not usually that rude. But, I had the idea of Beth and Joe in my head. We don't like her. Maybe Joe will start dating Beth soon.

A/N: So anyway I wrote 196 words already so yeah BAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!