Netty's House

A/N: Sqaishey: can I do the intro today?

Me: Fine

Sqaishey: HELLOOOO this is sqaishey, and welcome to another chapter in 'The Making Of Sqampy' and in this chapter I'm visiting Netty's house and then I f--

Me: OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay guys, I added a song that goes well with this story. (i won't say im in love) I put it in cause sqaishey and stampy wont admit that they love eachother.

===========================

Sqaishey's POV

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, it was time to go to Netty's house. I hope she's not expecting me to marry her brother or something. I got into my car, and headed towards the adress.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN SHE GETS TO NETTY'S HOUSE

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I knocked on the door, and was greeted warmly by Netty. "Did you eat already? We're getting McDonalds." Netty said.

"Nope I forgot to eat." I said, clumsily.

"Oh, good! Come in, we're in the backyard."

I came outside and everyone was in the pool. "Come in!" Amy called.

"No way, it's freezing!"

Then Joe pushed me in. The cold water surrounded me, and it was absolutly freezing. "It's time for revenge." Netty said, holding up three water guns, passing the extra two to Amy and me. We chased her brother around the yard spraying him with the cold water. Then towards the end I pushed him in the pool. "Ok, ok, you win." He said holding his hands up in surrender. We all bursted in laughter, then cold ice water was dumped over our heads. We turned around and saw Squid. We all laughed and jumped into the pool.

A/N: JOIN US NEXT TIME FOR THE REST OF THE POOL THINGY-MA-JIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAI