Ch. 12- Hunger Games

A/N: Hey guys!  New chapter today!!!  And it's also awesome because.....  ITS OSCAR SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I can't wait to see who wins!!! Jennifer Lawrence better win SOMETHING!!  Okay let's get this on with!

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Tom's POV
========================

"Now, we all know how to play on the XBox, what do we do know?" I asked.

"Hunger Games???"  Sqaishey asked.

"YES!!!!" Squid shouted, "I wanna beat Stampy!"

"Which one, though?"  Amy asked.

"Stampy's Hungry Dreams!!!!" Netty suggested.

"Yes!"  Sqaishey exclaimed, "I haven't played that yet!"

"I think the first time I was in Stampy's video, was on that map."  I said

"Yeah.  It was!"  Stampy told me.

"What's hunger games? I thought that was a movie."  Kristen said, looking confused.

We all looked at her and said, "So you're the girlfriend of a famous minecraft player, yet you know nothing about minecraft?"  This is why I think Sqaishey should be with Stampy.

"Let's record the video now."  Netty said, I never paid attention to her that much, but she's really pretty.

"I'll skip this." Kristin and Amy said.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY'RE PLAYING HUNGER GAMES

Netty's POV

==========================

"Sqaishey, team up?" Stampy asked Sqaishey.

"Kk." She said, passing him an iron sword.

"I'm a loner," Squid said.

"Netty, wanna team up?" Tom asked me.

"Sure." I said. He passed me a gold sword.

Then I heard someone getting hurt. It was Tom!  Stampy had killed him!  So I went after Sqaishey. "No! Netty, what did I do to you?" She screamed.

Then I died. Stampy poisoned me. 😕. All that were left were Stampy and Sqaishey vrs. Squid. Then we heard the sound of TNT blow up Sqaishey and Stamps. Squid won! 
"Oh, yeah!" Squid cheered, "I won, I won! BOOM!!!" 
I thought about it, why did Stampy teach Sqaishey to at on the XBox instead of teaching Kristen?  Why did he seem so eager to team up with her? Then I knew the answer, my brother loved her. I knew it.

A/N: Hai!  I'll update soon!  I hope u guys liked it. SPOILER ALERT:  Don't start shipping Stampy and Kristen so soon!