Am I In Love???

A/N: Hello. I didn't see you there. Yes, you, the one on Wattpad. You're probably like, "Aren't we all on Wattpad?" Yes, yes you are. That's why I put it there. Now imma go and start the chapter. But before that, I have one thing to say, "I like fro-yo."

Stampy's POV

===========================

I looked at Sqaishey, her hair was shining in the red light of the sunset. She looked at me, and it seemed like forever, until she broke eye contact. She rested her head on her hand. Then, she whispered something to Netty, and Netty squealed and whispered something back. I rolled my eyes, girls, I thought. Soon the red light turned into the night. I turned back to Sqaishey. The moon shone on her face and her eyes were filled with hope, love, and happiness. Then it hit me, I loved her. She probably didn't love me back. Maybe I should give up on the thought that she would ever like me.

Squid's POV
==================

Yep. My mate Stamps is in love. In love with that girl his sister set him up with. I know he's in love. The way he looks at her. That's the type of thing I have with Nicole.

Amy's POV
=======================

AHHH!!! Sqaishey and Stamps are falling in love! I loves it! Hmmm. Ship names. Ship names, ship names, ship names. Stampy+Sqaishey= Staishey? no. I know!!! Sqampy!!! AWWWW! I can not EVEN on the cuteness!!! Awwww!

Netty's POV
=========================

My plan worked.  I knew they were perfect for eachother. Now the next step.

Stampy's POV
=======================

I really loved Sqaishey, I really did. But there's one thing that I was hiding from the group. Something they could never know.

A/N: Woah. #cliffhanger So anyway BYYYYYEEEE