Up On The Roof

A/N: Hi guys! Can you check out my other book, 'The MAC roleplaying book'? It'll be fun! So anyway you guys probably wanna read. So BAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sqaishey's POV:

======================

"Alright, I better be going now." I told Netty.

"No!" she called after me, "Stay, we don't have work tomorrow. Why don't you spend the night."

"Fine." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Ooh, yes, it's almost night." Stampy said, "C'mon."

"Where?" I asked.

"We usually go on the rooftop to watch the sun set."

"That sounds awesome!" I said.

So we all went on to the roof. It was beautiful, I never really looked at the sunset. I looked at Joe. Oh no, that feeling again, that heat in my neck, the pounding in the chest. I quickly looked away, there was only one thing that this could be, a crush. NO!!!!!!! It couldn't be. Could it? Could I be in love with Joseph Garrett? I told Netty and she told me, "I TOLD you that you two were perfect for eachother!!!"

Third Person POV
====================

Indeed Sqaishey had figured out she loved Stampy, but the only problem is, did Stampy know it too? Just because you love someone, doesn't mean that they love you back.

A/N: Hey, I think I'll just leave it off on this. Now enter the MAC roleplaying thing. NOW!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!