Chapter 12

"I'm so sor--"

I looked up to see a boy and holy guacamole unripe, this wasn't just any boy. Oh no no no he is the ephicacy of perfection.

"I'm so sorry about running into you like that, I'm badly clumsy hehe" I said trying to to smile like a creep.

"Nah it's okay, I wasn't exactly watching either" he said laughing and oh my God if you heard that voice. When I see people like this I begin to wonder, did my parents do the wrong position or something?

"Okay then we both even" I looked down searching for my book and saw nothing. That's strange, I could have sworn they fell.

I looked up and saw the boy with it and didn't know how to say it, so I just awkwardly stared at him and my books in his hand. He seemed to not notice, I guess I have to talk now.

"Um excuse me can I have my books please?" I said while pointing at my books in his hands.

He seemed to get the gesture cause he looked at his hand wide eyed, "Oh I'm sorry, I forgot I was holding them" he said apologetically.

"Don't apologise haha" I said remembering I have class

"Sorry I didn't get your name?" He said while stretching his hands out for a hand shake.

"Harrison, Hale Harrison" I said imitating James bonds intro and immediately regretting it when he started laughing and retracted in hand back

"You where imitating James bond weren't you?"

"Dang you noticed?"

"That was hilarious, I'm Percy, Author Percy by the way" I immediately started laughing.

"Author that's a unique name" I said totally inlove with his name.

"You have a unique name too, never heard of it but beautiful nonetheless"
He said so cutely.

"I better get to class, I'll see you later"I said remembering I have class.

"Wait before you go, I'm new and kinda lost could you tall me where--" He brought out his schedule and showed me "this class is?".

"Woah what a cool coincidence, I have that same class right now too" I said.

"Really? Wow that's great, This school is really big"

"Right?! Alright let's get to class before we are late".

°°°

We got to class and suprise suprise everyone looked at Author, then the whispers began

'Who is that?'

'He's hot

'Omg is he is this class?'

'Are they dating?'

'Waoh'

'Did he just transfer here?'

I looked at Author worried but he looked used to it.

"So yeah Author you can sit anywhere you want" I said gesturing to all the empty seats around.

"Where are you siting?" He asked me

I pointed to a seat by the window "Over there"

"Alright then I'll seat over there then" he pointed to the seat next to mine.

"Haha okay let's go"

We sat down and not even seconds later a group of the 'pretty girls' strutted over to us and stood right in front of me. Mean girl's who? The middle one looked me up and down.

"Move"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys🌹

Please Comment•Vote•Follow.

Thank you

Hale🌈