Chapter 7

"Do you ever look at where you're going"

The wall sai---

Wait a minute, when did walls start talking, how are they even talking, cause last time I checked walls don't speak English nor do they speak Chinese or any other language for that matter.

They don't even speak.

Okay now I'm confused, I decided to take a look at this talking wall and curse it for what it did to my head, but when I looked up I saw the not a wall, or a person, I saw a jerk, but not just any jerk, I saw the last person I wanted to see, the jerk I met at the super mart.

I stared up at his anger face and wished it was a wall I collided with and not him.

"I'm sorr--" I was about to apologise when a thought came to my head, why am I the one apologising, he is also at fault to.

"I should be asking you the same thing"

He looked at me with the most confused expression I've ever seen "you should be asking me what?"

"Do you ever look at where you're going"

He just stared at me with no facial expression, he just stared at me with his empty grey eyes and said nothing.

I was getting uncomfortable and decided to go for class "I would like to say it was nice meeting you but it wasn't, you and I both know that, um have a nice life, hope we never see each other again, uh bye" with that I ran out of there and staight to class.

I was already 10 minutes late so I lied to the teacher that I was lost and he believed because I was a new student and let me in class.

As I searched for where to seat, I saw an open seat next to a boy with black hair and turquoise coloured eyes and I sat there.

As the teacher continued teaching the boy next to me tapped me and as I turned he said "Hi, my name is Aiden Lopez".

I shoke his hand "Hale Harrison".

He smiled "From your accent I'm guessing you're British".

I smiled "Yes I am, but I lived in Canada" some people get confused when they hear my British accent and I say I lived in canada, well I lived most of my years in Britain and the remaining in Canada "I'm guessing you're Spanish".

"Si si, how did you know" he looked suprised. "Well first of your name is Aiden Lopez and your accent gave it away" me and Aiden laughed together.

"Mr Lopez and Miss Harrison please focus" our teacher Miss Eliss shouted from the board, we immediately apologised to her and focused on her.

°°°

The Bell rang, so Miss Eliss' class is over and it's time for launch, as I packed my bag ready to go meet Lisa at the cafeteria door, Aiden stopped me "It was nice talking to you Hale" he said and smiled at me. "It was nice talking to you to Aiden" I smiled back, happy I made a new friend.

I ran to the cafeteria door and saw Lisa there, she actually waited for me, I smiled at the thought "Hi Lisa, thanks for waiting".

"No problem Hale let's go in" we went in and searched for where to seat, and we saw every table was already filled up "why don't we seat on the bench outside" Lisa suggested "we can do that, wow I didn't know, well let's get our food first" we stood at the line and ordered our food and took them outside to tell bench, I ordered a burger and fried chips with BBQ sauce and chicken, while Lisa ordered a fried chips with ketchup and chicken.

We sat at the bench and started eating our food. Suddenly Lisa stopped eating and looked at something behind me, I turned my head to seee what she was looking at and saw it was Aiden and that rude jerk bo--.

Wait

Why are Aiden and rude jerk boy walking together towards our direction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys🌹

I hope we are all staying safe and healthy.

We have all been hearing of George Floyd's case and it pains me to see that my kind are being treated badly, discriminated against and are being restricted of our human rights, where is democracy, democracy which states all are equal before the law has not been practised for the last 400 years and I want you all to join me and end racism for the better, black and white are the same, we were both created by the same God, we both have red blood flowing in our bodies and we both breath the same air.

The only difference is that we have more melanin in our bodies than white people, please end racism, end unnecessary killing of the innocent and equality should be practised everywhere. In my opinion everyone should be treated as humans and not animals, we are sick and tired of this inhuman treatment we are given and will now fight for our rights as humans.

#Blacklivesmatter

Comment.vote.follow

Thank you

Hale🌈