Chapter 10

I'm so glad I met Lisa. We just met today and we are already bestfriends. It's like 'Love at first sight' but in out case 'friendship at first sight'.

So we hoped all the way to the bus and got on, Luckily for me Lisa lives on my street so we had time to talk and discuss about project.

"We have exactly 1....11..20....25, okay we have exactly 25 day's to prepare our project, so what idea do you have?" I said gesturing to Lisa.

"I think we should do something like a video on the different types of pollution, what do you think?" Lisa said shyly.

"Oh my God I love it" I said it smiling.

"We should tell Aiden and the other one when we see them tomorrow" I said.

"Alrighty then" we got down from the bus and went our seperate ways. As I was going home I remember that I haven't told Lisa bye and turned around "Byeeeeeeee Lisa see you tomorrow".

"Byeee Hale" she shouted back smiling.

°°°

I am currently on my bed with a tube of ice cream and different types of chocolate watching anime~

I love love loveeee anime. I'm currently watching Demon slayer again.

I'm in episode 1, poor Tanjiro he didn't deserve any of what happened *sigh*

He kinda reminds me of myself, I miss my Dad so much but I will be strong for him and mom.

"Oh no!!!" I shouted rushing to my phone to check the time. It is 10pm right now and ladies and gentlemen I haven't started my homework, I totally forgot about school, arghhhh I hate school so much.

Oh well I guess I have detention I said to myself, then a really small voice in head said 'Do your home work Hale'

'And who might you be?'

'I'm your subconscious stupid'

'Don't you have a name?'

'You tell me cause I didn't want to be here, you brought me into existence'

'Really, when did I do that, cause I don't recall doing such Hale, if that is your real name"

'You know what I'm outer here'

'Bye bye sweetie'

'Oh before I go, I hope you get detention'

'I hope so to'

'Arghhhh fine but don't try to talk to me, cause I won't answer'

'Don't worry I won't sweetie'

'Arghhhh'

"Did I just talk to my self?" I said confused.

"Hmph I guess I did hehehe" I said to myself smiling.

I think I'm mad. I need sleep.

I put the remaining ice cream in the fridge and offed the TV and closed my eyes.

As I was falling asleep I heard my moms car pull into the drive way and jumped out of bed.

"Mommy welcome home" I shouted.

"Thank you sweetheart, wait, aren't you meant to be sleeping, it's........10:30" she said gesturing to her watch.

I smiled and scratched the back of my head "I love you to?".

"Go to bed now" she said seriously.

"Okay" I said with the puppy dog eye's.

I climbed up the stairs and laid in bed.

"Mummy Goodnight" I shouted.

Hehehe my mom is tired of me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys🌹

I know what I did was really bad and I am really really sowwwi🥺

Pwease forgive me for not updating for 3 months 24 days I was busy with my exams (WAEC) and IJN I will get my desired scores.

I can't update anytime soon cause I have another exam soon (NECO) .........Sowwi 🥺💙🦋

Comment•Vote•Follow

Thank you.

Hale🌈