Chapter 8

Wait

Why are Aiden and rude jerk boy walking together towards our direction.

I turned quickly to Lisa "Why is Aiden and the other one walking towards our direction, do you think they want to seat with us, oh God I hope not".

Then just when I thought all hope is lost and jerk face and Aiden are coming here, they walked past our table and sat on the next one.

Aiden waved at me when he past and the other one just glared at me, phew, Thank God they just walked past.

"Pssst, Lisa who is Aidens friend?"

Lisa that has been lost in a trance snapped out of it.

"He's name is Mason Coleman, literally half the girl population in school is in love with him but he doesn't like any of them back, he sort of just keeps to himself" where have I heard that name before, Coleman,Coleman, if I don't remember where then it must not be important.

"I will never understand peoples taste in boys, so Lisa why'd you freeze out when Aiden and the other one walked past us" yes I know his name but that doesn't mean I have to use it.

Lisa suddenly started turning red and didn't say anything, so I'm guessing she likes one of them, hmmm, what an interesting turn of events.

"So Lisa, how long have you liked Aiden" she looked at me with wide eyes and blushed even more.

"How did you know it was Aiden I liked" she asked still blushing profusely "I really don't know, I just used his name because that's the first name that popped up in my head" that a total lie, I used his name because I know for a fact that anyone who likes the other one is either its a mistake, is in need of medical help or has been diagnose with the most common disease known to man 'stupidity', hehehe, I crack myself up at times.

"So what do you like about Aiden, apart from his face, voice and body" Lisa blushes even more.

"I actually don't like him for any of those things, he just happens to have all those qualities, I actually like him because of his character" she said in a dreamy state.

"Wow, not many people can say that and actually mean it, what kind of character" I asked genuinely curious.

She looked at me with this dreamy look in her eye "Well Aiden is the most amazing boy I've ever met. He's nice, sweet, doesn't care what other think about him, he is always nice to everyone regardless of there social status in school and best of all he helps anyone in need without thinking about his status in school. So many prettier girls like him, so I doubt he will ever notice me" she frowned.

"We have been neighbors for all our lives but I doubt he knows that" she said with sad eyes.

"So he is the boy that the remaining half of the schools girl population is in love with. Its funny that the boys that make the girl population insane are friends" I realize what I'm saying and turn to comfort Lisa.

"Lisa don't worry about him, I'm sure he likes you and is just to shy to say it like you are, since he doesn't have balls to confess then I think you should, there's no rule against a girl confessing her feeling to a boy now is there?"

Lisa looked at me "No".

"Now turn that frown upside down and let's enjoy our launch cause I'm starving" she laughed at me.

"Okay let's eat and thanks for the talk it really helped" she smiled at me as I smiled back.

I shouted "Let's eat!!!".

°°°

Lunch was over and me and Lisa went for our next class which is English Language and fortunately for Lisa, Aiden has that same class, but Unfortunately for me so does Mason.

And to top it all off he is sitting right in front of me, why me, why not one of his fan girls.

Our teacher was announcing names for a group project, each group has  four members and each member has to contribute in the group project which will be submitted at the end of the month.

"Okay Jiren, Daisy, Mario and Gloria" she called out.

I was waiting to hear my name as the teacher was still calling out names.

"Mason, Annalisa, Aiden and Hale" yes, my group is amazing, just what I wante--

That's when it hit me like a runaway bus, that's when the names called registered in my head.

Did she say Mason!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys🌹

I hope we are all staying safe and healthy.

So a friend of mine just recently told me that there is a book named 'Knowing Xavier' that the characters of the book have the same names as my characters, just to be clear I didn't know and copy the names on purpose, its just a strange coincidence.

So because of that I'll be changing 'Xavier's' name to 'Mason', to avoid any problems in the future.

I hope the change doesn't confuse you all.

Comment•Vote•Follow

Thank you.

Hale🌈