Chapter 2

"Were moving" mum said not looking at me. "What? Wait what, I don't understand" I began to ramble "where are we gong to? when? why are we moving mom tell me why" I can't believe this.

Mom looked at me and said "I know its a lot to take in, but honey please try to understand. We can't be here forever. Honey your dad will want us to mo-"

"Dad, dad, how do you know that he will want us to move out" at this point I was shouting "Don't tell me that mom, don't" I felt a tear slip down my cheek " mom please don't make me move" I looked at her with teary eyes "I can't got mom pls I can't, thus is the only thing I have left of dad, please mom you can't take that away from me" I was full out crying now.

"Please mom, please I'm begging you not to do this please don't" mom got up and hugged me "sweetheart its for the best" I looked up at her and I knew what to do.

I cleaned my tears "okay mom, I'll go".

She smiled immediately, I knew she was happy I'm agreed. But am I happy?

"I'll tell you when and where we are going tomorrow honey, but right now you need to go to bed".

"Okay mom goodnight". To be honest, I am kind of regretting saying yes. "Honey" I looked back wondering why she's calling me "yes mom" she smiled "Don't worry you will love it there, Goodnight"

I smiled at her "I hope so".

When I got to my room, I got under my blanket and turned off the light.

I just want to wake up from this constant nightmare I'm living, it all just doesn't seem real but no matter how much I pinch myself or slap myself I know I won't wake up.

I just feel trapped in this reoccurring nightmare, everyday I wake up to the same thing, nothing changes.

When will this nightmare end?
Am I going to continue to suffer everyday like this forever?

I just want it to end. And I felt my eyes closing.

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys🌹

Thanks go to Masashiki127 for the cover photo

Sorry for the late update, I was busy with online classes.

I hope you are all staying indoors, safe and healthy.

Comment•Vote•Follow

Thank you.

Hale🌈