Chapter 1

Do you ever feel like your drowning?

Do you ever feel like ur suffocating?

Do you ever just feel tired?

Well that's what I feel like everyday of my life. You hope that one day you will wake up and it's all a dream, but deep down you know its all real and you have to live like that.

At times I want to give up and just go to him but I can't.

*****

"Daddy" I ran after him crying.

"Daddy come back" I continued running but he just ran and didn't look back.

"Daddy please come back.......daddy please don't go daddy nooo-"

"Noooo"I woke up sweating and crying on my bed, I checked my alarm clock and it's 2:00am'. I cleaned my tears and got up to go to the bathroom. "When will these dreams end" I whispered to my self, then washed the tears of my face and went back to bed.

This is the third dream I've had since this week started and it really hurts every time.

Its been a year since my Dad died and its been really tough for me and my mom. I just wish that day never happened.

I've gone to therapy but it didn't work. My mom is slowly slipping into depression and I worry for her everyday.

I on the other hand miss him so much and just wish I could just see him one more time.

I felt a tear roll down my eye and i wiped it away.

I laid my head on my pillow, and as I closed my eyes I hoped tomorrow will be a good day.

...

"Hale, its time for breakfast"

"I'm coming mom" I got up and went downstairs. "Morning mom" I said as I sat down for breakfast.

"Morning honey, how was your night?" I remembered the dream i had last night "It was good mom, yours?".

She sighed "It could have been better".

I continued eating and remembering my dream "when your done we need to talk honey, its really important"

"What is it mom your scaring me" I looked at mom worried."Don't worry, just enjoy your breakfast and come to the kitchen when your done" I was still worried though "Are u sure?" I asked not convinced by her answer "Very" she smiled and went to the kitchen.

I ate fast and went to the kitchen "what is it you wanted to talk about"

"Were moving"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people🌹

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of "He Saved Me". If you did, then tell me all about it when you.........

Comment.Vote.Follow

Thank you.

©Hale🌈