Chapter 14

*BoOm*

A loud sound came from the door.

And of course it was our own Drama queen Mason who just couldn't open the door normally, dramatic much.

"Mr Coleman nice of you to join us so late and so loud, please have a seat" Mr Johnson look back at the class and saw me making my way to Aiden "Oh and Miss Harrison Since Mason has decided to join us why don't you two pair up instead of you joining another group" he said stopping me in my tracks.

"Oh no worries sir I'm good joining with another group" I hope he agrees and let's me go.

"I wasn't asking miss Harrison, as I said we are pairing up for today's class~" I just stood there dumb founded.

I expected this to happen I wonder why I am still suprised it did. I made my way to Mason cause I know he's not coming to me.

"So where are we sitting" I said as nicely as I could.

He just walked off to the seat I was before and sat there, uh rude. Luckily for me that seat was next to a window seat, so I just sat there and got my books out, I turned to see Mason just sat there literally no emotions at all.

"So that would be all class now get to work" Mr Johnson finished up and I sat there lost, I would have listened but I was to distracted my this emotionless dude.

Should I just ask the teacher what he said? No dummy that's a bad idea you will get detention.

Maybe Mason heard, lemme ask him.

"Excuse me Mason did you hear what Mr Johnson sai--" I just knew I would be cut off.

Mason just stared at the like I said jibirish, I looked back waiting for my answer.

"Why did you just stop talking?" Mason said looking at me with a straight face.

Wait I think I cut myself off this time haha, I'm suprised Mason didn't cut me off. I kinda expected being cut off by him and maybe did it before he could haha I'm weird.

"I expected you to cut me off, so I saved you the stress and did it myself weird I know" Haha he probably thinks I'm crazy now.

"So you where saying...." Mason said still looking at me.

"Oh yh I was saying did you hear the task Mr Johnson gave us to do?" I said looking expectedly at Mason.

"He said we should both write an essay of our choice and grade each other " Mason said looking so serious for once.

"Oh that sounds easy, okie dowkie then" Now what should my essay be about.....

Oh yes I'll just write about my life, not like I have one, or I write about my Dad.

Since that's the only thing u can think of I guess that's it then.

I turned to the left to see if Mason had started and saw him staring at me.

"Uh Mason?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys🌹

Comment•Vote•Follow

Thank you

Hale🌈