Chapter 6

I heard my alarm clock, I checked the time and saw its 7:00, then I groaned and I silenced it.

It began to ring again and I silenced it again.

It began to ring once more and I slapped it off my desk. As I was closing my eye's to go back to bed, the next thing I heard was my mum shouting "Wake up Hale, or else you'll be late for school".

I groaned loudly and started causing under mg breath but listened to mum and got out of bed.

I was looking for what to wear and choose a white crop top, blue denim shorts and blue hoodie.

I took a short bath and combed my shoulder length hair and left it down.

I wore my cloths and my white Adidas sneakers.

I ran downstairs for breakfast and saw bacon(I love bacon) and immediately rushed to eat mine, I was done 2 minutes flat (Did I mention I love bacon).

Mom had already left for work and left me a note 'Try not to eat all the bacon' Oops to late for that now.

It's her fault for leaving me and bacon alone, what did she expect was going to happen.

I, me, Hale see a full, lovely, beautiful plate of bacon and just walk past it, no, no, no and no Hale can't do that, that's injustice to the bacon, they deserve to be eaten, they don't look so good for you to just walk right past them. If I was bacon and you just walk right past I will be offended and probably make you choke on me.

While talking to my self I checked to clock on the wall and its 7:40 and school starts by 8:10, if I don't hurry up I'm goner be late for school.

I grabbed my bag and ran out the door, but before I left I checked my face for crumbs and applied some lip gloss, I'm not a fan of make up but I loves me some lip gloss.

I ran to my car and drove out of the driveway, I checked the time and saw it was 7:42 which leaves me 10 minutes to drive to school, 4 minute to get my schedule for classes, 3 minutes to find my locker and put my books in and 8 minutes to find my class I checked the time and saw its 7:45, I really need to stop talking to myself and I was off to school.

°°°

I arrived at school 7:54 on the dot, I got down from the car ignoring all the stares I got, I really don't get people, I know I'm the new kid but could your stares be anymore obvious, I rushed to get my schedule and saw a the lady in charge "Good mor--".

" Name" she cut me off in the middle of my greeting, all I was going to do was greet her, what is peoples problem with cutting me off, like I don't get it, I just can't comprehend it, its life I guess.

My thoughts where cut short by the cranky lady "Name!! "I looked up "Sorry, sorry, my names Hale Harrison" she checked for my schedule and gave me with a map of the school "Thank y--".

"Next!! " she cut me off again!, Aggressive much.

I went in search of my locker and found it immediately. I put in my locker combination and searched for my first class, which was my least favorite math, why did it have to be math, why not English or Government or even Geography.

I found my class and entered, I noticed the stares but ignored them.

I sat at the back, next to the window and close to a girl who had her head down.

The bell rang and soon after a bald man walked in "Settle down class, let's begin by welcoming our new student, Hale please introduce yourself to the class".

I wasn't paying attention so I didn't hear when my name was being called, until the girl next to me tapped me "Um I think baldy over there is talking to you" That snapped me right out of my day dream and stood up and walked to the front of the class and apologized to Mr Kingsley "Um hi everyone my names Hale Harrison and I lived in Winnipeg in Canada, I'm--".

I was cut of again when a boy slammed the class door open and him and his friends walked in when they were five minutes late.

Everyone's eyes where on the door, even Mr Kingsley. They walked in and all took there seats at the back which was next to the girl I sat close to.

As if Mr Kingsley just remembered he was having a class , he shook his head "Thank you for the introduction Hale, you can return back to your seat".

I returned back to my seat and sat back down "By the way, my names Annalisa Perkins, but you can call be Lisa" I looked to my side and saw it was the girl who is sitting next to me "Hale, but I'm sure you already knew that" she laughed and we shook hands.

"Would you like to seat together during launch?" I was so happy I wasn't seating alone during launch today "of course" I said smiling at her.

I think I just made a friend.

°°°

It was the end of math class and me and Lisa are meeting for launch at the cafeteria's door.

I was at my locker collecting my book for my next class, when I heard the bell ringing, I knew I was already late so I didn't rush to class I took my time and collected all my book for class.

By the time I was done the hallway was empty, so I started walking really fast to class.

I looked down for a second and then I collided with a wall "Ouch , where did that wall even come from,it wasn't there a second ago, stupid wall always getting in peoples way" as I was rubbing my head thanking God that I didn't fall.

"Do you ever look at where you're going"

The wall sai---

Wait a minute, when did walls start talking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys🌹

A long Chapter like you requested 😁

Who do you think it's going to be? I'm sure you all know who 😹

Please Comment•Vote•Follow.

Thank you

Hale🌈