Chapter 13

"Move"

Uh is she talking to me?

I looked side ways, looked back at her and saw she really was talking to me and to say the least I was confused.

"Uh what?" I said so confused.

"Are you deaf or something, I said MOVE!!" She screamed in my face.

Is she crazy or am I missing something?

Maybe she isn't mentally stable.

"Are you okay?" I asked honestly worried for her mental health.

"Last chance move" she said harshly.

"Or what?" I said back.

"Or or o--"

I stopped her midway "Or nothing, I knew mad people existed but never actaully met one in person"

A round of 'ohhhh' 'burn' was heard around the class, even Author sniffled a little.

"Urghh I'll get you back loser" she said and stormed away.

I looked at Author and saw he couldn't contain his laugh anymore.

"Hale you really are something" he said still laughing.

"You wouldn't be the first to say that" I said laughing along.

The teacher then walked in "Everyone to their seats, it's time for class"

°°°

*Ring Ring*

"There goes the bell, what's your next class?" I turned to face Author

"Lemme check" he took his schedule out "uhh I have Calculus and you?"

"Oh Dang I have English next that's a bummer, I'll see you during lunch?"

"Okay then"

"Let me show you your next class" I said standing up.

"Isn't it meant to be the other way around haha?" Author said smiling.

"I'll make an exception for you wink wonk" I said winking a him.

We where laughing when I suddenly bumped into someone AGAIN, you know what writer, this whole thing is getting annoying, why do only I have to bump into people.

I thought I was the favourite character and suprise suprise, I bumped into Mason haha yay.

"Sorry about th--" I was saying before I was again interrupted no suprise there.

He just walked past me like I wasn't even there, this boy needs to learn some manners.

Author picked up my things and asked "Do you know him?"

"Yh, just some moody dude in real need of a new personality" I said.

"Sure is" Author said.

"Anyways let me take you to class" I showed Author to his class and again the girls Fangirled at the sight of him.

I got to my next class and was so happy to see Aiden there.

"Hola Aiden" I said waving at him.

"Ahh Señorita Hale" Aiden said happily.

"Hahaha I didn't know we had English class together" I said smiling and he responded "niether did I but I'm loving it".

"Me too hehe" I was about to say something else but the teacher walked in.

"Good day everyone we will be working in pairs for today's task, now everyone pick your partners" the teacher said.

"Wanna be partners Aiden?" I asked

"I would love to but someone already asked" Aiden said sadly.

"Oh no problem we could be partners next time,how about that?"

"Perfect" Aiden said looking better.

Now time for me to pick a partner, who do I pick.

I looked around the class just to find everyone with partners, except for me.

And I raised my hand "sir I don't have a partner".

"Just join one group" the teacher said.

"Okay sir" just as I was about to join Aidens group.

*BoOm*

A loud sound came from the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys🌹

Comment•Vote•Follow

Thank you

Hale🌈