Chapter 5

We were currently at a super market, shopping for foods stuff. Mum sent me to look for milk, cause we forgot it and we were already on the line, so she kept the space, while I went to search for the milk and I bumped into someone "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking at were I was goin--".

When I looked up I saw a boy who looked like a model straight out of the magazine, he was so handsome that I had to clean my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing double.

But, even when I did he still looked so handsome, he had really amazing grey eyes and black shiny hair that looked so pretty.

I noticed that he was still on the ground, when I put my hand out to help him, he refused to take it and got up on his own.

"I'm really sorry I wa--".

He caught me off and said "watch were your going" he then hit my shoulder and walked past me.

Um uh okay, now that was just plain out rude, it's not like I did it's on purpose, such a beautiful face gone to waste with his shut character, I can't believe I thought that was handsome, there was really no need for him to react that way, I wonder what crawled up his ass and died.

I finally found the milk and went back to my mum waiting for me on the line.

She looked up and waved me over "what took you so long? I was getting worried".

"Sorry mom, I just ran into a little misunderstanding, but it's all resolved now" I said and she smiled "Good, I was about to come find you" then I laughed at mom "I'm not a baby anymore you know that right".

She joined and laughed with me "I know that, but I still get so worried for you".

I smiled at her and said "I'm fine mom, really I am" she replied "okay sweetie if you say so".

We finally checked and paid for the groceries and went straight home, because we had done shopping for cloth first, I had the rest of my day to myself.

On our way home I just couldn't stop thinking about that boy and how rude he was to me, of all people I could bump into, it just had to be a jerk, why is my life like this?. I couldn't help but notice how people enjoy cutting me off when I talk, what did ever do to deserve such treatment. I laughed out loud when I realized I'm talking to my self again.

___________________________________________________________

Hey guys🌹

I hope you are all staying home safe and healthy 😙.

Please share my book with your friends and check out my friends book " The unexpected" by Sainadora, its a really funny book😹.

°°°
Don't forget to Comment•Vote•Follow it will mean a lot to me I'd you do. I'll be updating twice a week from now on and that's a promise 😁( no specific date but just know its twice a week).

Thank you.

Hale🌈