A&N - 2

One month passed in a blur, and Ashar and Shazia's wedding day came. Nazia was super busy this whole month, after all, it's her elder brother's wedding with her best friend slash sister Shazia. The whole month she had been juggling with her brother's shopping, her own, and accompanying Shazia for clothes shopping, jewelry shopping, and all the other works.

After coming from his trip abroad Asad has given his approval for marriage. Except for the elders, no one yet knows who is going to be Asad's bride. After much pleading with their grandfather, he has promised the youngsters to reveal the identity of Asad's mysterious bride after Ashar and Shazia's walima, another reason for the youngsters to get super excited for the wedding.

Ashar and Shazia's wedding was taking place in the back garden of the Khan haveli. After an hour the guests would start arriving so Nazia going back to her rooms to get ready. After wearing her dress the makeup artist quickly did her light makeup and loosely curled her hair. Nazia wore her neckless and earrings, then the makeup artist pinned her dupatta (stole) on her head so that one half of the dupatta was on her right shoulder and the tip of the other half of the dupatta was wounded around her wrist.

(Her dress and make up)

All in all, you could say she was looking beautiful, simple yet elegant. After checking herself one last time in the mirror she thanked the makeup artist and took her watch from the nightstand and made her way out of the room.