A&N - 4

It's been two days since Ashar and Shazia's walima. Nazia has decided on her answer but just to be hundred percent sure she decided to perform istikharah first. So Nazia went into her washroom and did her wudu and came out and sat on her praying mat to perform istikharah.

After performing Istikharah Nazia got up from the praying mat and went to sleep as it was already quite late in the night.

---------------------

(the next morning)

Nazia woke up with a smile on her face as the answer to her istikharah came out as positive. Now she was more sure about her decision to marring Asad. So without any further adieu, she decided to tell her decision to her dadajan before breakfast.

Nazia went inside her washroom. After finishing her daily routine Nazia came out wearing a simple white palazzo and a pistachio-colored kurta which came a little below her knee-length having simple work near the neck area to her stomach.

She did a half down - half-up hairstyle with the help of a clutcher and left some tendrils framing her face. She wore some silver bangles in one hand and wore some light earing. And completed her look by draping a dupatta(veil) and applying a little bit of lip gloss.

After she was satisfied with her look, she went downstairs to her dadajan's room and knocked. Hearing a come-in from inside Nazia opened the door and made her way inside near her dadajan who was sitting on his rocking chair and sat down on the floor near him.

"Good morning, dadajan" Nazia greeted Azad Khan with a smile.
(Grandfather)

"Good morning, meri bachchi. Aap aaj itni subh subh yaha? Kuch baat karni thi kya?" Azad Khan asked her while caressing her head, knowing very well that Nazia would always visit him after his afternoon nap and talk with him.
(Goodmorning, my child. You here so early? Do you need to tell me something?)

"Wo dadajan, hum apko ye batana chahte the ki humne apna decision le liya hai." Nazia looked at her dadajan to see him nodding at her to continue, so she did. "Humne ye decide kiya hai ki, hum Asad se shadi karne ke liye tayar hai." Nazia looked down while blushing.
(Grandpa, I wanted to tell you that, I have taken the decision)
(I have decided that I am ready to marry Asad)

Azad Khan slowly lifted his granddaughter's face and gave her a full-blown smile, showing how happy he was with her decision. "Hum bohot khush hai apke decision se, meri bachchi" he kissed her on her forehead happily.
(I am very happy with your decision, my child)

"Beta, agar apko koi etraz na ho to kya hum ye khush khabri gharpe sako de sakte hai?"
(Dear, if you don't have any problem then can I tell this good news to everyone at home?)

"Use pehle aap ekbar Asad se bhi baat kar le. Unki kya marzi hai." Nazia suggested being a bit unsure as she still didn't know Asad's answer.
(Before that once talk to Asad as well. What does he want)

"Asad ne already ha kardi hai beta. Humme to bs apki ha ka intezar tha. To kya kehti hai aap? Bata de sabko?" He again asked her.
(Asad has already given his consent, my child. I was just waiting for your response. So what do you say? Shall we tell everyone?)

"Ji dadajan. Humme koi etraz nahi hai."
(Ok Grandpa. I have no problem)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(at the breakfast table)

Everyone was gathered around the breakfast table having their breakfast. Azad Khan cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention, which he successfully did.