A&N - 6

Days passed by in a jiffy in shopping and arrangements. Today was Asad and Nazia's Mayoon/Haldi.
(A wedding ritual in which turmeric paste is applied on both bride and groom)

Everyone was looking at the preparations one last time before going to their rooms to get changed.

While in the bride's room the whole girl gang was present dolling Nazia up for her Mayoon in a yellow dress with flower jewelry.

Azia had done a light makeup look for today and Shazia had curled her hair and taken two strands and pinned it on the back of her head, with few tendrils framing her face.

All of them had already gotten dressed and were now doing a final touch-up of the bride as they had been called down by Nadia begum, Nazia's mom just a while ago.

Taking a final look at themselves all the girls quickly clicked some pictures and went down with Nazia towards the back lawn where the Mayoon ceremony was held.

Getting there they saw everyone present and chatting with each other while soft music played in the background. As they entered everyone started turning to see the bride, some with love, some with envy, and some with jealousy as she was going to marry the most eligible bachelor and the best businessman, Asad Amjad Khan.

Nazia saw the swing was beautifully decorated in the middle of the lawn with fairy lights and flowers for her to sit on it with Asad, who was already present there looking at her.

She slowly made her way towards him and sat on the swing with little space between them.

-----------------

Asad was getting ready for his Mayoon ceremony. He still couldn't believe that Nazia was going to be his forever the day after tomorrow. His for life, he couldn't stop smiling at this thought.

All his cousin brothers came into his room to check if he was ready or not.

"Come on yr. Ammi and Tayi Ammi are calling you downstairs quickly." Ashar said while opening the door and coming in.
(Dude)

"Mashallah, bade khub lag rahe ho dulhe Miya" he could not help but compliment his best friend/cousin/soon-to-be brother-in-law.
(Wow, looking very dashing dear groom)

Adnan went to his brother and gave him a tight hug shocking Asad as Adnan had not hugged him in a very long time. "I am so happy for you Bhai"

Adnan said with a big smile on his face making Asad smile at his little brother as well as he ruffled his hair while hugging him back.

Shoaib could not resist but say, "Bhaijaan, apne kabhi Hume to ese hug nahi kia" with a sad look while leaning a bit on Arham who mirrored his expression while nodding.
(Brother, you never hugged us like that)

"Koi nahi, ab kar lo. Group hug!" Ashar said making both of them run towards their big brother for a hug.
(No issue, do it now)

All the brothers shared a hug and clicked a few photos as per Adnan's orders. Clicking the photos the boys made their way toward the lawn.

After greeting everyone Asad sat on the decorated swing waiting for his to-be to come and take her rightful place beside him.

Soon the lawn doors opened revealing the girls of Khan Villa beautifully dressed in yellow attire.