S&A - 8

Aaleyah was super happy today, after all, today she was going on her first date with her husband. The excitement and giddiness were visible on her face.

But in all this, a little nervousness was also visible as she selected a dress for herself to wear. It being a Friday, Shahzain had gone to the office leaving her in anticipation for tonight.

A fter contemplating for half an hour Aaleyah finally laid the whole dress on her bed and went to freshen up before changing. Coming out of the washroom, she changed into the dress and started getting ready.

As she applied a last coat of her lipstick and straightened up to assess her look, her phone started ringing. Seeing that it was Asin, her childhood and college best friend she picked up the call, just to hear an unknown voice from the other end.

"Hello, is this Ms. Aaleyah?"

"This is her. You are? And how did you get Asin's phone?" A confused Aaleyah asked the other lady.

"I am talking from City Hospital, your friend Asin has met with an accident, please come here soon and inform her family of the same as well" The lady's words made Aaleyah numb for a minute.

Gathering herself she quickly put the phone in her bag and other essentials and left her room in a hurry. Finding her mother on her way to the door she quickly informed her of what happened and ran from there. Taking a taxi she left the house forgetting about the date she had to go on with Shahzain.

(Date outfits)

(Date outfits)

***********

Shahzain had left his office long back and had gone to the location selected for their first date to check the arrangements. He had a farmhouse just on the outskirts of the city which had plenty of open lands, where he had arranged a table for the both of them, and decorated the area.

Shahzain, was nervous if she will like it or not

Shahzain, was nervous if she will like it or not. It was their first time spending time together alone since they got married, and he wanted nothing to go wrong. But something had already been done, their usual driver could not come today and the rest of the men were also busy.