Shahzain&Aaleyah

The sun was shining his light upon the Baig Haveli wishing them a good morning. All the Haveli members had already started the day and were busy with their respective chores.

It was a calm morning with all the ladies of the house chit-chatting in the kitchen and the men in the whole reading newspaper or discussing the latest business news.

On this calm morning in a certain room there was a certain someone who was rushing around the whole room trying to get ready on time as she woke up late today, well according to her, 'no one woke me up.

This was Aaleyah Baig the youngest girl of the Baig Haveli, she watches k-dramas till late at night which makes it impossible for her to get up in the morning or for someone else to wake her up. 

Looking at the clock hanging on her room wall she gave herself a double take in the mirror and nodded feeling satisfied with her look. Quickly making her way downstairs she saw almost everyone had already taken their seats at the dining table.

Greeting everyone she quickly made her way towards Afia, her partner in crime, her best friend, her secret keeper, her everything.

Afia was just a few months older than Aaleyah thus making their friendship more strong, they have always had each other's back in every situation.

All of them were busy having their breakfast with little chitter-chatter when everyone's gaze went to Asifa Baig who seemed too busy talking on the call but the person on the other side was the one who caught everyone's attention.

"Shah, mere bacche wapis kab aa rahe ho? Meri aankhen taras gai hai tujhe dekhne ke liye, jaldi aa ja"
(Shah, my child, when are you coming back? I am dying to see you, come soon)

The Baig Family listened carefully with a little hope in their eyes, that their brother/son/grandson/nephew will finally come home.

"Nahi! Main kuch nahi janti. Tu wapis aa raha hai isi hafte warna bhul jana ke Teri koi maa bhi thi" saying this angrily Asifa bagum hung up and went from there.
(No! I don't know anything. You are coming back by this week or else forget that you had a mother)

The Baig family seemed a little happy, they were sad because of the mother-son fight but they also knew that now Shahzain had no choice but to come back home. His home, his country, to his family. It was time to return.

***********************

(After 5 days)

The college canteen was filled with students, laughing, talking and having fun. In this chaos on a table, three girls were sitting gossiping with each other. When suddenly one of them asked.

"Yaar, tu keh rahi thi n ke Teri Taayi Ammi ne Shahzain Bhai ko dhamki di hai ke ek hafte ke andar aa jaye warna.. uska kya hua? Ek hafta khatam hone ko abhi sirf do hi din baki hai" Zamin asked Aaleyah while the third girl, Asin also nodded her head in excitement.
(Dude, you were saying n that your aunt has threatened Shahzain Bhai(brother) that he should be back home before this week or else.. so, what happened? Only two days are left for this week to end) (Taayi Ammi = Father's elder brother's wife)

Zamin, Asin, and Aaleyah were childhood friends, they were in the same kindergarten, same school, and now in the same college as well. The three of them knew each other's family well that's why they knew Shahzain and his nature, exactly how much he disliked when someone told him to do something without his consent. They were very eager to see the drama.

"Pata nahi yr! Ab tak to kuch khabar nahi aai hai unki" Aaleyah replied in the most 'I don't care' tone while playing with her fries and circling them in the sauce.
(I don't know, dude! There is no news about him yet)