S&A-10

(A month later)

It has been a month since Aaleyah had decided to give Shahzain another chance. And to say this one month was bliss for both of them would be an understatement.

They have grown close together, comfortable in each other's presence and touch. Though nothing had escalated more than a few shared kisses here and there every day, both are addicted to these kisses and look forward to them daily.

Shahzain has been taking her out on dates every weekend, to all her favorite places, weekends are them time which they spend together talking and sharing whatever they have in their hearts for the past 10 years that they have been apart.

Both of them have filled each other with the happenings of their lives when they were apart and rekindled their old relationship, but this time they are not just cousins but more, they are each other's life partners for eternity.

Today is a Saturday, their date night. And a giddy Aaleyah is getting ready for the day she eagerly has been waiting for every week for a month. Like every time Shahzain has kept their date location a secret yet again, with another shopping bag on their bed with her date outfit ready in it.

Shahzain buys a date outfit for her every time as before their first date she had gotten angry at him for not telling her the date location due to which she couldn't choose her outfit properly. Since then every time he buys an outfit for her, with accessories, and shoes so she doesn't have to worry about wearing the wrong outfit or being under or overdressed.

After curling her hair in loose curls and pinning half of them behind her head with baby strands framing her face she touched up a little on her light makeup and turned around to look at the outfit laying on her bed chosen by her dear husband. Getting quickly ready in it she turned to look at her whole look, loving the way she looked she gathered her belongings in a small purse and made her way down as it was time and Shahzain was waiting for her downstairs.

Descending the stairs she saw Shahzain standing near the door looking awestruck at her, making her blush

"Ohho.. kya Kamal dha rahi hai bhabhi, Bhai ka katal karne ka irada hai kya?" Ahil, Shahzain's younger brother said with a teasing smile, making Aaleyah look anywhere but at him, who was continuously staring at her with his intense eyes.
(Ohho.. you are looking so gorgeous, sister-in-law, do you plan on killing Brother?)

"Wah Bhai, ek aur date. Dekh rahe hai hum, kitne haftoh se aap humare saath waqt hi nahi bitate, sirf bhabhi ko time dete hai aap. Hume to Puri tarah bhul hi gae ho aap to" Ahim, Ahil's twin brother said, portraying a sad expression.
(Oh wow, one more date. We have been noticing this for weeks, how you don't spend time with us, you only have time for sister in law. You have forgotten us)

"Itni Sundar biwi hone ke baad mein tum bandaro ke sath time kyu bitau? Pagal kutte ne kaat rakha hai kya mujhe?" Shahzain said with a bored expression with his hands in his pockets relaxed as he kept admiring his hoor, ignoring his two annoying younger siblings.
(Why do I spend time with you monkeys, after having such a beautiful wife? Was I bitten by a mad dog?)