EPILOGUE

(An Year Later)

A flying pillow smacked Shahzain's face. An angry Aaleyah stood on the other side of the bed heaving in anger with another pillow ready in her hand to chuck at her husband.

"Aap kabhi meri baat nahi sunte, Jo marzi hai wahi karte hai. Meri saari bato ko Nazar andaz karte hai" An angry Aaleyah said with her voice cracking at the end.

"Nahi meri Jaan, esa bilkul nahi hai.." Shahzain tried to do damage control so that his dear wife doesn't get too hyper but was cut off by her cracking voice with tears now visible in her eyes.

"Esa hi hai, agar nahi hota to aap wo late jo meine mangwaya tha, ese wapas so nahi jate" A tear slipped out of her left eye at the end of the sentence that came out in a whisper.

Seeing the tear sliding down her cheek broke his heart, he never wanted to make her cry and more so never wanted to be the reason behind it, but he had done both today. Slowly moving towards her, he took the pillow out of her hand and kept it on the bed slowly, and took her in his embrace.

"I am sorry, meri Jaan. Mujhe maaf kar do, wo tumne bola tha ke tume pasta nahi chahiye isiliye mein wapas so gaya, tumhe kuch aur chahiye? Batao mujhe mein abhi laa deta hu." Shahzain said in a coaxing voice trying to make her stop crying.

"Mujhe pasta nahi chahiy, mujhe burger chahiye, wo bhi extra cheeze ke sath, wo bhi do, aur fries bhi chahiye, aur ice cream bhi" She adorably gave him a list of all the things she wanted with small sniffles as Shahzain wiped away her tears while nodding at her list. He just wanted to hide her in his embrace and give her a lot of kisses when she cutely pulled up two fingers while telling him about bringing her two burgers.

"Ok. Mein abhi Jake sab leke aata hu, tum aram karo, aur ab rona nahi, pata hai n baby ke liye acha nahi hai? Mein sab abhi laya, aur chocolate flavor ki ice cream la du?" Shahzain said while caressing her 8-month-old belly. They were going to have twins and no one was more happy than the parents.

Both of them were a little afraid to handle two babies at the same time for the first time, but then they remembered that they would have their whole family with them every step of the way, feeling a little better. Since then there was no bounds to their happiness and shopping for the two little fellas.

Getting a nod from her he left to buy all that she wanted after tucking her in bed comfortably with pillows behind her and the quilt on her tucker in on all sides.  

Aaleyah was now smiling looking at her husband who took care of her so well in these past 8 months, yeah it does get overwhelming sometimes but she also loves how much he cares about her and their little munchkins. He would daily come home from work and talk to the babies in her belly since the day she told him that she was pregnant. She still remembers how happy he was after receiving her surprise gift.

(FLASHBACK)

It was a weekday and Shahzain had just come home from a tiring day at the office, but the thing that always relaxes him when he come home, was his wife who would bring him water and then they will have evening, him coffee, and her anything she wishes that day, was not there.

He has been back for nearly 15 minutes now but no sign of her, thinking she might be in the kitchen he made his way there, just to find it empty, sighing he left for his room, thinking she might be resting as she has been more tired nowadays.

As he left the kitchen and started making his way upstairs, Aaleyah who was in the pantry located in the kitchen came out with a few backing ingredients in her hand. She looked at the time and realized that her Zain must be back by now, a perfect time to execute her plan, thinking so she started her plan, with backing.