Introductions

It was your first day at U.A. High. You had passed the entrance exam with 47 villain points and 10 rescue points. You had tied for 9th place with a boy named Fumikage Tokoyami. You made it your goal to surpass him. You thought this would be easy, seeing as your quirk is Hyper Beam. You can shoot beams of light through your eyes, mouth, and hands at will. The color changes with your mood. You are quite good with it.

You walked through the door with a very large '1-A' painted on it in red. You were not completely alone in the room. You walked to the farthest corner in the room to sit and get a better look around the room. There were 20 empty seats around you, and 1 other person. You saw the other person looking over at you out of the corner of your eye. You looked over to them to see who it was. It was a boy with the head of a bird. You recognized him from the entrance exam. It was Fumikage Tokoyami. His face went pink and he looked away fast enough to avoid eye contact. Slowly more people walked into the room.

The day felt as if it would drag in forever, but eventually lunch rolled around. You walked to a table in a corner. No one was sitting there, and it was not well lit. You didn't feel like eating, so you pulled your book out and read.

"Hi! Your y/n l/n, right?" A voice asked. 

You looked up and said, "Ye-yeah..." 

"You're new around here, huh?"  The voice asked. You hadn't gotten a good look at them yet.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I just moved here." You said shyly. 

"Well, I'm Ochako Uraraka. I'd love to show you around." The girl said.  She was smiling brightly at you.

"Oh, thanks." You said and looked down.

"Hey, Uraraka! Oh, who's this?" A green haired boy asked.

"This is y/n l/n. She's new here." Uraraka said, still smiling.

"It's nice to meet you," the boy said, "I'm Iizuku Midoriya." He smiled at you. You smiled back.

"Mind if we sit with you?" Uraraka asked. They were being so kind to you, even though they didn't know you.

"Um, sure! I mean, i-if you want to." You said. They both sat down and made small talk with you. You felt as if you were being watched. You scanned the the room and noticed a pair of red eyes on you. You looked over and saw a pink, bird headed boy looking at you. You waved awkwardly and tried to smile. His eyes grew wide, and his face grew red. You gave him a concerned looks, and he looked away.  

"What are you looking at?" Midoriya asked in a kind voice.

"Nothing..." You said. You looked away from Tokoyami and back to Uraraka and Midoriya.

The end of the day finally came. You got on your bike and road to the dorms alone. Mid way through the ride, you realized someone was behind you. You stopped abruptly to see who it was. They stopped as well. You whipped around to see who it was. And as you guessed, it was Tokoyami.

"Um... hi?" You asked. You felt awkward. Tokoyami was blushing profusely. He wasn't looking directly at you. When he stopped all his papers flew out of the basket. You went to help him pick all of them up. You reached your hand out to pick up a pen. He reached his hand out at the same time. Your fingers touched and Tokoyami jumped back. You handed him the pen. "Well... I see you around... I guess." You said and started riding off.

"FUMI THINKS YOU'RE PRETTY!" A voice screamed behind you.

"SILENCE DARK SHADOW!" Tokoyami yelled. You blushed slightly and looked over you shoulder back at a blushing Tokoyami. You laughed and road to the dorms. Everyone was already in their rooms unpacking. You walked over to the elevator and walked inside. 'All my boxes are already up there, I think. I wonder where I'll put everything.' You thought. Just as you were about to press the 'close door' button, you saw Tokoyami walking over. He was mumbling to himself. He walked in and finally looked up. You locked eyes. He blushed and cover his beak with his hands.

"Hi?" You asked again. You had been looking at him with concern.

"He-hello." He said. His eyes were pinned on one spot on the floor.

"A-are you... okay?" You asked. You were genuinely concerned for him.

"Ye-yes, I'm fine." He responded. His face was going red. Something flew out of his stomach  towards you.

"Fumi thinks your pretty! He also thinks you're really cool!" The thing said.

"DARK SHADOW!" Tokoyami yelled. The thing retreated back into his stomach. "I am so sorry! Sometimes I think he has a mind of his own and-"

"It's fine!" You assured him. You laughed slightly. His face was bright red. "I think you're pretty cool yourself." You said. The elevator door opened. You both walked out. Your rooms were right next to each other. He looked at you before darting into his room. You laughed to yourself and started to unpack.