Sick Day

You woke up feeling a bit sick. You hear a knock on your door.

"Y/n? Are you getting up?" Ochako asked.

"I feel sick, will you let Aizawa know?" You responded in a nasally tone.

"Of course! Feel better soon, Sugoi!" She said before leaving.

You were fond of the nickname. (Fumikage had given it to you, but it slowly started getting picked up by all of 1-A.)

You had texted your boyfriend already and he made sure to say goodbye bye before he left.

After everyone had left, you went down, ate, and showered. You decided to stay in pajamas all day. You went back to your room to relax. You drew, then lied down and fell asleep.

—time skip—

Fumikage went up to your room as soon as he got back to The Heights Alliance. He knocked on your door, but got no response. Out of worry, he opened the door. He was relieved to see you sleeping. He walked over, and tried to smile. He looked down at you to see that your shirt had ridden up on one side. He blushed at seeing your exposed side. He gently pulled your shirt down, and pulled the blanket over you.

You rolled over and grabbed his hand. You rolled over and opened your eyes.

"Fumi," you whispered in a groggy voice, "stay with me."

You realized your hand was glowing pink. Fumikage held your hand in his.

"Sugoi, allow me to change, and I will stay with you, for as long as you wish." He said in a soft tone. You nodded and let go of his hand. About 5 minutes later, he came back in his normal, black clothing.

He lied next to you. You put your head on his chest as he held you. His beak nuzzled against your head.

"When I hold you in my arms, I feel so lucky. Even in poor health, I could never wish for someone other than you, my love." He whispered to you.

You smiled and let yourself drift off to sleep. You woke up some time later, but you were alone. You rolled to the right, and saw a note on your bedside table. It had said that Fumikage was going to be back in a few minutes with soup.

You realized how lucky you truly were in that moment.