Dinner

You walked out of the kitchen with Tokoyami. You spotted Ochako and Izuku sitting with Iida and Asui. They were smiling at you as you walked by. You sat down across from Tokoyami. You both began eating. You looked up and realized he was staring at you. He blushed and looked away.

"Sorry, that was rude of me." He said.

"You don't have anything to apologies for." You said and smiled. His hand was on the table in front of you. You put your hand over his. He smiled at your hands. His face turned bright red.

"Will you come with me?" He asked. You nodded. You both put your dishes away and walked outside.

"What's up?" You asked once you were around the side of The Heights Alliance.

"Sero was filming us. I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable." He said.

"Of course he was." You said jokingly. Tokoyami smiled at that. You smiled back at him.

"I hope to get to know you better." Tokoyami said blushing.

"So do I." You responded.

"Fumi hopes to-"

"DARK SHADOW!" He yelled. You laughed softly. He blushed. "I'm sorry. Dark Shadow doesn't always listen to me and-"

"It's fine." You said. "At least your quirk is interesting."

"Y/N THERE YOU ARE!" You heard Ochako yell.

"I'm sorry, will I see you tomorrow?" You asked. Tokoyami nodded. You smiled and waved.

"Sooooooooooo, what happened?" She asked smiling widely. 

"Wouldn't you like to know?" You asked jokingly.

"You're not gonna tell me?" She asked.

"There's nothing to tell." 

"Okay..."