Plan And Pain

While on the way back to the Heights Alliance, Ochako and Izuku road up behind me.

"Are you okay?" Ochako asked.

"Yeah, just over used my quirk." I responded.

"You're fine now, right?" Izuku asked. I nodded. 

"Good, because you have plans." Ochako said. You stopped.

"I do?" You asked before starting to ride again.

"M-hm. Shoji and Sero helped set it up too." Izuku said. You were confused and a bit nervous.

"Oh? I'm concerned." You said.

"Don't be! Yaoyorozu and Ashido said they'll help you pick out an outfit!" Ochako said. You got to the dorms and were greeted by Yaoyorzu and Ashido.

"YOU EXICTED?!?!" Ashido asked. and ran over to you. Both girls were smiling wider than what seemed natural.

"I-I don't know? I'm not sure what's going on." You laughed. Ashido grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the elevator with Yaoyorozu. You all entered your room. You all walked over your closet. They started going through your clothes. Most of it was baggy and long. There were a few exceptions, though. Most was black, grey, dark blue, dark purple, or brown. 

"You'll look great in this! Maybe pair it with a silver belt, or neckless." Yaoyorozu said handing you a black t-shirt and leggings. It was your normal outfit.

"OOH! I have just the thing! Wait right here!" Ashido called and ran to her room. She came back after about a minute with a thick, sliver belt. "Ok, that's perfect. Go change!" She said and pushed you into your bathroom. The belt let a bit of the shirt stick out at the bottom. It went up to the bottom of your rib cage. It reminded you of your classmate, Aoyama. You walked out and Yaoyorzu handed you a pair of black boots.

"You look so pretty! I wonder what we should do for makeup." She said. You weren't the biggest fan of makeup.

"Are you ready?" You heard Sero's voice call from outside your door. Yaoyorozu and Ashido smiled at each other.

"YEP!" Ashido said. "Put this on!" She said, handing you a blindfold. You put it on and were pushed into a room.

"HAVE FUN!" Sero and Ashido said in unison. They pulled you blindfold off before the slammed the door. Your eyes were adjusting to the darkness. You couldn't tell where you were. You looked around the dark room. 

'Where am I?' You wondered. You heard a door open when you looked over, you locked eyes with a shirtless Tokoyami.

"AH! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" You said covering your eyes. You ran into the door. "AH!" You fell back. Tokoyami caught you. You had your eye closed and were now covering your forehead, unsure if it was bleeding.

"Are-are you ok?" He asked. He sounded concerned. 

"No-yes-I don't know! They blindfolded me and pushed me in here and then- I ran into a door. God, I'm a mistake." You said, but whispered the last part. "I'm sorry!"

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He said. You felt yourself blushing. You opened your eyes and saw him blushing as well.

"Haha... so much for not making this awkward." You muttered. You got back to your feet. He put his shirt on. "Sero, Ashido, Yaoyorozu, and Shoji pushed me in here." You confessed.

"Of course they did." He muttered. "I needed to give you something anyway." He said handing you a note. His face was dusted pink. You grabbed it.

"Do you want me to stay here, or-"

"Stay, please." He responded. You unfolded the note.

'L/n,
I couldn't find a way to say this, so this is the next best thing. I wanted to tell you that sense the day I saw you, I thought you were the most beautiful person, and I knew I had to get to know you. I'm hoping you understand.'

You looked up at Tokoyami, who was covering his face. You smiled and said, "I'd also like to get you know you better." He looked at you. You were both blushing. 

(Authors note:
So, this is my first story, so sorry if it absolutely sucks. This came from a dare. If anyone has suggestions for what should happen, I would greatly appreciate them. Sorry the chapters have been short and I don't update it regularly. Anyway, thanks for reading this. I hope to continue it for a while, seeing as it's a fun-ish idea.)