A Conversation

You Finally finished unpacking after about 2 hours. You had changed into a baggy, black t-shirt and matching leggings. You were exhausted from the day, so you decided to lay on your bed and possibly fall asleep. Your phone buzzed and you picked it up. 'I just finished unpacking' it was from Uraraka. 'So did I' I responded. 'Do you want to meet in the common room?' She asked. 'Maybe later. I'm gonna rest for a bit, but thanks' I said. 'Ok! See you at dinner?' 'See you then' you put my phone down. You closed your eyes for a least a half hour. There was a knock at your door. You walked over and opened it and saw Mezo Shoji standing in front of you.

"Uh... hi?" You said. He was looking down at you.

"You are y/n l/n, right?" He asked. 

"Yeah, that's me." You responded.

"Here, it from Tokoyami." He handed you a folded piece of paper.

"Thanks..." You said, taking the paper. He walked away. You closed the door and walked back to your bed. You sat in the dark room and read the letter. You used light admitted from your hand. The letter read:

"L/n, I'm sorry about earlier. I don't know what came over me. I would like to meet you in the common room. If you are not comfortable with coming, I completely understand."

The light from your hand turned from the normal white-ish yellow, to a dusty rose.

"Ah!" You yelped and stopped shining the light. You could tell you were blushing. You took a breath to pull yourself together. You fixed your hair, so you didn't look like you just woke up. You walked to the elevator and road down to the common room. You took a breath before you walked out of the elevator. Once you stepped out, you looked around. You spotted Tokoyami on a couch. He was by himself. You walked over to the couch and sat next to him.

"You actually came?" He asked. You could see his face going red.

"Yeah, it would have been rude not to." You said and smiled. Tokoyami smiled back. "So, what did you want to talk about?" You asked. 

"I wanted to-" 

"He wants to talk about you!" The thing he called 'Dark Shadow' said. He blushed. You blushed. You giggled quietly. Your hair fell in front of your face slightly.  Tokoyami reached his hand out and brushed it back behind your ear. You snapped your head over to look at him.

"S-sorry, I should have asked." He said, turning away from you. He pulled his hand back slowly. 

"No, it's fine. It was... nice." You said, grabbing his hand. He looked back at your hand. You smiled at him and let go of his hand. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable around me, so what's up?" 

"I just wanted to apologies." He said, finally making eye contact with you.

"For what?" You asked.

"For not approaching you, and for Dark Shadow. Sometimes I can't control him." He said

"Oh, uh, don't worry about-"

"And, I wanted to give you this." He said, handing you a purple pen. 

"Oh, um, thank you." You said. You took the pen and looked at it.

"The first time we met, you dropped it." He said. You looked at him confused. "It was in the summer. You were drawing under a tree. When you noticed me you ran off and dropped this." You remembered losing the pen. You had been drawing the city when you noticed he had been watching you.

"This was my favorite pen, thank you." You said. He smiled softly at you.

"Hey Fumikage! Wait, are you..." Hanta Sero called out.

"I tried to stop him, but he over powered me." Shoji said. Tokoyami covered his face with his hands.

"I didn't know you were-"

"Shut up." You said. Tokoyami looked up at you.

"What?" Sero asked in a surprised voice.

"I said shut up. I don't believe this is any of your business." You said. Your eyes started to glow red softly. You gave Tokoyami a look that said 'I'm sorry.' You walked to the elevator and went back to your dorm. You had left Tokoyami slip of paper with your number on it.

"Hey, y/n!" You heard Uraraka call.

"Oh, uh, hey Ochako." You say in a flat voice.

"You sound upset, are you okay?" She asked.

"Um, can I talk to you?" You ask.

"Sure what do you want to- whoa!" She yelled as you yanked her into your room.