A Date

Ochako ran over to you. Sero pulled Fumikage off. You knew that she was going to interrogate you miraculously.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" She cooed. You looked at her and tried not to roll your eyes.

"Nothing. Happened." You lied. She looked at you in a way that said, 'oh really?' You turned away. 

"You're lying, aren't you?!" She gasped. No one knew that you two were dating. 

"No, I'm not." You responded, trying to keep a straight face. She saw through you.

"What were you talking about?" She sang. Your hands started softly glowing pink.

"We're just going to get dinner. That's it." You said flatly. Ochako's face lit up. 

"Where? What are you gonna wear?" Ochako cheered.

"I don't know and I don't know." You laughed. She promised to help you pick to perfect outfit, and such.

--Time skip--

"Okay, let's see what we're working with!" Ochako said. She had a look of pure determination. She skipped over to your closet. She began rummaging through you clothes with an occasional, "Hmm," or "This maybe?" Eventually, you heard her call out, "Perfect!" And throw you an outfit.

The outfit consisted of a long black sweater that ended at your knees, plum leggings, and your usual black boots. You looked in your bathroom mirror after you changed. You pulled the sleeves over your hands that were glowing a soft pink. You took a breath to gather yourself and walked out of your bathroom.

"You look so pretty!" Ochako smiled.

"Thanks." You smiled back. You made your way to the lobby to wait for Fumikage. You were there for about 3 minutes before you saw him walking towards you. He was wearing a black hoodie with black ripped jeans. His face was dusted pink once he saw you.

"You look... wonderful." He stammered.

"As do you." You said and smiled. "So," you held your hand out to him, "shall we?" He took your hand and you began to walk to a near by restaurant. You walked close together and talked the entire way. He opened the door for you and helped you into your seat.

"Oh, how gentlemanly." You laughed as he pushed your chair in.

"Only the best for you, my love." He responded quietly. You blushed. He had never called you, 'his love' before. You ordered and ate, then left. Fumikage offered to pay. 

You two began walking back. Fumikage wrapped his arm around you. You rested your head on his shoulder as you walked.

"May I, take you somewhere?" He asked.

"Of course." You said smiling. He grabbed your hand a began leading you to the woods. You reached a clearing on a hill. You could see the sun beginning to set. You sat together, watching the setting sun, only leaving to avoid the suspicions of your other classmates.

(The next chapter starts about a month after this one ended.)