Training

"Today you will be fighting against a randomly selected partner." Aizawa said in an unenthusiastic voice. You saw all of your classmates name show up along with your own. You scanned the list until you saw your name. 'Y/n l/n vs. Fumikage Tokoyami.' You avoided making eye contact with him while you grabbed your costume. 

You changed into the black cape, black long sleeved shirt, black leggings, black boots, and sun glasses. You had made your costume all black to contrast your quirk. You pulled the hood of your cape over your head and walked out of the changing room. After a few matches, it was your turn.

"Good luck, y/n!" Izuku called after you. You looked back at him and smiled to him. Across the arena you saw Tokoyami.  

"You may begin." We heard a voice say. You bowed to him.

"Dark Shadow!" He called out pointing at you. Dark Shadow came flying at you.

"I'd recommend closing your eyes." You said. You turned away from him and covered your eyes. You let a giant light blue stream of light fly at Tokoyami. You let it go for about 15 seconds to make sure you completely embolized him. 

"Augh!" He screamed out in pain. You walked over to him. He hadn't covered his eyes. 

"Stay down." You said, pushing him to the ground.

"L/N WINS!" The voice called out. 

You reached your hand out to him. You helped him up and walked him back to where the rest of the class was.

"Your quirk... it's so... powerful." He said, rubbing his eyes.

"It is but when I over use it I tend to-" You collapsed and passed out. You woke up in Recovery Girl's office. You looked around.

"Ah, you're awake." Recovery Girl said. You sat up and looked at her.

"How'd I get here?" You asked. Recovery Girl handed you a water bottle. 

"That Tokoyami boy carried you here. He seemed pretty worried about you." She said. You finished the water. "You seemed to have passed out from dehydration."

"Yeah, I must have over used my quirk." You responded. Your stomach flipped when she said his name.

"You should be getting back now. Training ended about 20 minutes ago." She said.

"Yes, thank you." You said and left. You were confused by the way you felt. You barley knew Tokoyami, but he made you feel like you were floating. You wanted to talk to him, but you didn't want either of you to feel awkward. You got back to class and sat down, not making eye contact with Tokoyami.