A Talk With Ochako

You pulled her into your room as fast as you could. You slammed the door behind her, your hands glowing gray as they usually did when you were confused.

"Are you okay? You seem worried." Ochako asked sincerely. She looked worried. She rubbed her eyes, probably to adjust them to your dark room.

"No, actually. I had a conversation with Tokoyami and... well... I don't know what happened." You confessed.

"Oh? What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well... he wouldn't look me in the eyes and... he kept... blushing, or something. And the Dark Shadow thing  was talking and he yelled at it, and... and... and then Sero and Shoji came and-"

"Woah, slow down. Take a breath. You were talking with Tokoyami and he was blushing?" Ochako put her hand on your shoulder to steady you. 

"Ye-yeah... on the way home Dark Shadow said he thought I was pretty." You said. Ochako's eyes grew wide.

"Wait, do you know what that means?" She asked excitedly.

"N-no, I don't actually." You responded. You weren't used to being around other people. You never really made friends before now.

Ochako smiled at you. She went to say something when we heard someone say it was dinner. She grabbed your wrist and pulled you down the hall. "You have to sit with him!" She said once you were in the elevator.

"What?! No, I-I don't want to make him uncomfortable or anything-" You said as the door opened. Ochako Pushed up forward.

"Oh, hey guys! You want to-"

"Not now, Deku! We've got lives to change!" Ochako sang and pushed You forward. You mouthed 'Help me' as you passed Izuku. He gave you a confused look and followed to the kitchen. 

Ochako peered around the corner. "Alright, it's just him. Go, go ,go!" She whispered and pushed you in. You walked over to get your food. You were standing next to Tokoyami, holding your breath, trying not to make any noise.

"Hey Toko- wait, your with l/n again?" Sero's voice called out. Tokoyami looked at you. He hadn't noticed you. You both started blushing. Sero was laughing at you both. 

"Yes." He said. "We were going to talk during dinner." He gave you a look that said, 'Just go with it.'

"Yeah, we were." You said.

"I'll leave you to it, then." Sero said in a joking tone and left.

"I'm sorry." You said. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"No, it's fine. I was hopping to eat with you anyway." He smiled at you. You smiled back.