Chapter 29 : "red tulips"

You'll bite my lip,

and I'll want you more,

until we end up in a heap on the floor.

- Nothing : Bruno Major

*slight mature content*

\ red tulips ~ true love, passion \

{Levi pov}

It was almost Christmas, both our families were going to be here, and she was moving in the week after, but the amount of times she's already been coming here makes me feel like this is already our home.

It was three days before Christmas when she came over to help decorate my place.

"Okay, we'll put this here, and this there." She stood with her hands on her hips, seriously assessing where the decorations should go.

I leaned against the wall, watching her, smirking at how bossy she sounds when she's serious.

She turned to look at me, "Levi, stop it." She whined.

"Come here."

She walked towards me with a blush on her face, "Levi, we've really got to..." I cut her off, kissing her.

"You're hot when you're bossy."

"Ugh, let's start already, Levi." She whined blushing again.

We set up the Christmas tree, setting our theme colour at blue and white, and put up the mistletoe, and discussed what food we should prepare.

Once everything was done, it was already late and I asked her to stay over which she agreed. We settled on some pizza and mint chocolate chip ice cream.

"Remember our diner? And the ice cream parlour we used to go?" She asked, adorably thinking while her brows furrowed.

"Of course, I miss the French fries there, oh and Mr.Phillip's ice cream was the best, he would give us lots of free ice cream."

"Hahaha, yes! That's cause we went too many times, sometimes even twice a day." She giggled.

"And whose fault is that, hmm?" I tickled her, causing her to laugh non-stop.

"Levi...stop...Levi...I swear...I'll..." She said in between her laughs.

"You'll what, sweetheart, huh?"

"I'll murder... you in... your sleep."

By the time, I stopped tickling her, she was half straddling me, her shirt ridden up to her chest, leaving little to imagination. The situation was well...awkward. I cleared my throat, my hands on her bare hips, causing her to shiver from the touch.

She quickly pulled her shirt down and got off me carefully, "Sorry." She muttered.

I eyed her carefully. We've never talked about doing that before, but I didn't want to rush her, if she doesn't want to do it, then I wasn't going to force her either.

{Echo pov}

It was finally Christmas. After that day, I don't know why but I kept on thinking what it'd be like if he made love to me, I knew he wasn't a virgin, but I was, and although he hasn't made any advances towards me either, so I keep thinking does he or does he not want to do it with me?

"Come on, let's go Echo! Are your parents there already?" Alison asked me.

"Yeah, they should be in 10 minutes, his parents are there already, and Lucas and Layla are reaching in half an hour."