Chapter 1

Please remember that this is my first time doing a fanfiction so it might not be good. There will also be a few changes in this AU. Enjoy reading!
______________________________________

"Tommy..?"
"I'm sorry Tubbo, but-"
A pause of silence fills the room, until both Wilbur and Tommy spoke in sync.
"It was never meant to be"

~•~

3rd POV

23rd September 2020

Two brothers that used to be President and Vice President, running for their lives after being chased out of the now called "Manberg" that was once originally called "L'manberg". They hid deep in the woods, hoping that none would see them. But unfortunately the chasers saw them and shot Wilbur with an arrow. Tommy was helping an injured Wilbur to run further more in the woods. Minutes of running, they took a break. Tommy carefully took out the arrow from Wilbur and bandaged his injured area.

They managed to make a small home under a hill. It wasn't much, but they needed to make shelter before night hits, and it was already sunset.

Wilbur then started to ask Tommy questions about being the bad guys, and considering that they should be the bad guys.

"Tommy, let's be villains!" said Wilbur.

Tommy sighed "Can I have a minute to think Wil? Cause you- ... I'm just- I just never- You know.."

"Think about what? Think about what? You've had a minute. You've had- You've had days, you've had weeks, you've had months, to think about what we should do-"

"Wil- Wilbur! I need a minute!.. I need a minute!" said Tommy, walking out from the small dirt home to get some air and time to think.

~•~

Tommy's POV

"Wil- Wilbur! I need a minute!.. I need a minute!" I said, walking away to get some air and think about what he said.

Villains? What's the point of it anyway? You don't get anything if you become the bad guy. You just lose everything instead of getting something. Schlatt is the bad guy here! Not us... Right?

As I continue to walk in big circles, I stopped walking and sat on the grass. Having a train of thoughts running through my head.

But he took L'manberg away. He took away what me and Wilbur started. And we were always right, never wrong. We were suppose to win the election, not him. Everyone was suppose to listen to us and treat us like how they treat their friends. Not them. Not the one who shared his votes with the now so-called "President". Not the one who literally slept during the war. Me and Wilbur, were suppose to be loved, not hatred.

At this moment, my hand was clutched into a fist. Anger took over me.

If that's how it's gonna go.. Then I've decided...

~•~

Wilbur's POV

It had been a few minutes since Tommy went to have "a minute" to think. I just finished eating my steak right when Tommy came back.

"You're finally back, you want some steak? I cooked a few more for you" I said, giving him some steak.

"Thanks.." He said, taking the food away from my grasp. He sat down beside me, starred at the steak he was holding and looked up at me with pale looking eyes.

"Wilbur"

"Yes Tommy?"

There was a short moment of silence.

"Let's be the villains"

A smirk formed on my face as I patted him on the shoulder.

"That's my brother"
______________________________________
Hello! Gholly here, how was the first chapter of Heroes to Villains? Leave a comment on what you think about it! I took my sweet time on this lol
Also ignore the story cover. For now, it's just a simple sketch I made since I was lazy haha
But in the future, the story cover will have actual art. Be patient with me