Chapter 7

Ello! How is everyone doing today? I just finished my test today and it's a public holiday for me tmr! (I don't study anyway smh) I thought it was holiday tomorrow BC it's April 13th and that's the day of #innittitselfieday lmao (I've been hanging around on twt too much help)

Anyway! There was an English essay on the last page of my test and it's topic was "The person I admire the most" and uh guess what I wrote?

"The person I admire the most is Wilbur Soot." (I forgot what else I wrote in the essay)

YES I DID WROTE THAT KXSNDKD IM GONNA GET 0 MARKS LOL
______________________________________

Niki's POV

15th October 2020

"Wh- .. Where am I?.." I said sleepily, rubbing my head as I slowly sat up straight from what seems to feel like a bed? I swore I was at the woods from what I remember...

"You're finally awake" a soft voice says beside me. I rubbed my tired eyes and looked to the right only to meet with those chocolate brown orbs of his, and his small, concerned yet relieved smile plastered on his face.

"Wilbur?" I moved my feet to the right and leave the bed but right as I did that, I felt pain coming from my waist and I left a small yelp.

"Hey, careful, you're badly injured.." He said, he stood up and slowly put me back to sit on the comfy bed as he sat back down on the chair.

"Oh, hey Niki. How are you feeling?" said Tommy with care in his voice as he entered the house with a bucket of water.

"I'm feeling good so far, just felt a little pain when I stood up if I'm honest with you" I replied, placing my left hand on my bandaged waist. Wait, bandaged?

"Who- Who bandaged my waist?"

"He did." Tommy immediately pointed at Wilbur. I saw him hesitant for a moment. "You were bleeding pretty bad so I had to bandage your waist.. I'm sorry if you didn't want me to-" Wilbur rambled, feeling a little awkward.

I laughed. "No, no, not at all! Wil, I'm fine with it! Thank you.." I smiled at him. I saw a small tint of pink appear on his cheek when he looked down at the floor.

"You're welcome" He looked back up at me and gave me a big smile.

I love it whenever he smiles, it's so cute-

"Oi! That sounds like flerting!" Tommy interrupted and I quickly looked down and played with my fingers. Wilbur turned around and glared at Tommy.

"Flirting?" Wilbur questioned and scoffed.

"Don't flurt in front of me, that's fucking gross" Tommy replied, taking something out from the chest.

"We were never even flirting in the first place Tommy!" Wilbur defended while Tommy just rolled his eyes. "Yeah right whatever old man" He added.

Before Tommy could even run away, Wilbur smacked him behind the head, causing the 16 year old child to rub his head in pain.

"Ow.. Sorry Wil.." Tommy said, the last two words becoming a small mumble coming out from his mouth.

"It's fine Tommy. And I'm not that old." Wilbur replied, patting his little brother on the head and messing his hair.

"Uhm, I don't want to interrupt the sibling moment you guys are having right now but what time is it?" I asked. I had to go back to Manberg or Schlatt and the others might notice I left home hours ago.