Chapter 10 (Pt 3 of the festival)

I made a new book! It's called "Wrong Number", a Zenitsu X Nezuko fanfic. I will upload one chapter there first before uploading another chapter here. So if you see this, then chapter one of my new book has been uploaded!
______________________________________

3rd POV

16th October, 2020

"Oh sorry Niki, forgot that part. Tommy and I were planning to blow up Manberg" Wilbur explained to Niki in a soft tone, trying to keep his insanity away from his voice as he looks into Niki's eyes.

"B-Blow up.. Manberg? Was that why you two were there a few nights ago?.." Niki asked as she glanced over at Tommy, who ignored eye contact but gave out another small nod at her.

"Sorry Niki" Wilbur apologized to her, he didn't actually mean it though, which Niki knew he was just faking the apology by the looks of his eyes.

Wilbur, Niki, Techno, Tubbo and Tommy were now all together on the bridge. The boys continued the arguement while Niki just watched.

"Aw, look at the gang, the gang's all here!" The brunet sang as he went beside Techno before whispering, "Ooh, watch out Technoblade, Tommy's angry at you- Look at his eyes! His little "pink" arm. His pissed at you Techno, he's pissed!" he said sounding a bit happy.

"Come on, say something Tommy" He continued as he stood between both Techno and Tommy but a bit behind.

"Why'd you kill him Techno? What's wrong with you?!"

"Uh a lot of things actually, I have bad attention span, bad at conversation, don't really deal with social conversations well.. Uh, might have just committed tax rod recently-"

"TECHNO, YOU KILLED TUBBO- YOU KILLED HIM-"

"Oh and the murders." Technoblade added as Tommy continued to finish his sentence.

"AND IT'S NOT EVEN YOUR PRESIDENT! HE'S JUST SOME STUPID GUY! AND KILLING TUBBO WASN'T EVEN PART OF THE PLAN!" Tommy continued to yell at Techno.

"Listen if I didn't follow their orders there were like 20 dudes there that would've jumped me Tommy-"

"You have literally a trident- You can literally fly!"

"IT WASN'T EVEN RAINING! I CAN'T FLY UNLESS IT'S RAINING THAT'S MY ONE WEAKNESS"

"You fucked up man, you're not even a part of this Pogtopia anymore man"

"Look, Tommy, I was trying to stall time so you and Wilbur would hit the button immediately without me killing anyone BUT NONE OF YOU PRESSED IT AT ALL"

"Oh you were really stalling time?" Tubbo asked with amusement in his tone. Everyone just stared at him and blinked twice. "..What?" He added, looking at everyone.

"Tubbo, he literally completely betrayed you- He betrayed us" Tommy told him, receiving a "Oh sorry, sorry" in response from Tubbo.

"Good one Techno, good one" Wilbur nodded at Techno, which he nodded back as Tommy continued to ramble about what Techno did to Tubbo.

"Wilbur's gone insane..." Niki mumbled to herself, Tubbo heard her words and replied with "Yeah.. and Tommy too" in a whisper voice so only Niki could hear.

"Hey at least I still care for my friends" Tommy responded as he rolled his eyes.

"Tommy, follow me"

"What? Why-"

"Just follow me real quick, Tommy" The brunet said, walking to a small room that's a bit far from everyone else as Tommy followed behind him. "What are we doing here Wil?"

"It doesn't matter if Techno's on our side or not, what matters is that we get to do chaos. This is why we're doing this in the first place! To blow up Manberg! To kill everyone in that nation! And since we can't rightfully reclaim what was ours, then why not destroy it all?! Don't you remember the whole purpose of this?"

Tommy sighed, "Yeah I remember"

"Tell me Tommy, what are we? Come on, say it" There was a moment of silence for a second, until Tommy spoke.

"We're the villains" The blonde hair answered with a grin, as Wilbur smirked at him.

"That's my little boy~" Wilbur sang cheerfully as he ruffled Tommy's hair.

"Stop doing that, I'm not a little boy!" said Tommy, pushing Wilbur's hand away from his head. But Wilbur gave him a head pat again. "Whatever little boy" he said before walking out of the room.

Tommy frowned and ruffled his messy hair back to normal before following Wilbur back to the others.

Niki and Tubbo were having a small conversation about some good times they spent together as kids long ago, trying to forget about what happened earlier, although it wasn't that easy to forget something that just happened.

Wilbur, Tommy and Techno were on the stairs, next to a thin bridge that didn't seem too steady. The three of them were having a conversation that included more about chaos.

"...Techno, I don't care- we don't care if you're on our side or not, as long as you're willing to help us do chaos" Wilbur finished his sentence as Techno gave him a smirk.

"Oh, you're speaking my language here"

"Do you wanna pop some withers next time?"

"Excellent idea, Tommy. We can blow it all up with not just TNTs but withers as well!"

"I have a lot of wither heads in my base. You have absolutely no idea how many I have"

"Perfect. Then we'll do this in November 16th."

(EDITED)
______________________________________
Sorry this chapter was short, I am really tired right now, though I still have homework to do and my school said tomorrow we might have to go but it's not confirmed yet. I really hope it stays for one week off cause that was literally what my school said. Someone in form 3 had covid so yeah that sucks I guess